no no no your lieing

Calum was finally gonna say it, making me jump at my seat."the first day I met you, you had your own way of life, your own uniqueness, your own style, and I loved that about you, I loved everything about you, I love you." Those words made my heart skip a beat, I didn't know what to say, so many emotions racing.

But I knew my answer.

"I like you too, but your my sister's, your not in my life, you hated me" I muffled."well you can call me an actress because I did some good acting if you say so myself" he giggled making my smile reappear."there's that smile I've come to love" he sayed." I want to wake up to your face every morning" I blurt covering my mouth. He smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling it down, and leaned closer. Til are lips were literally blowing sparks, I felt something in this. Loving your sisters boy.

Soon the kiss deepened, and time flew, are tongues were holding on to each other, if we were  were in the titanic."I don't want you to leave" he whines in the kiss making me pull away. He just crushed are scenery, making me realize that there's life to live. For him, that cancer will stop us. Making me heat up in my head."can we just focus on us right now " I beg, he nods and we connect again. Holding each other tight like it was the last time.

Until the door, opened and the similar voices appeared.Michael, Luke, ashton, and my sister. She looked broken then before, making me freeze. She glared at us, still holding hands."how could you." She yelled at me  not him."Hey, get over it were done, I like her okay, so just stap " calum stood up showing off his muscular self, okay I should be focusing on my sister's disappointment.

"Well don't come crying to me when she's dead, and you want me back, britches, I hate you Charlie" she screams even louder. I lean over to see Luke's face in shock. Like he was watching mean girls.

"I hate you, you've ruined my, and dads, and moms life we could of been a real family. If you hadn't shown up." She flipped me off.calum tightening his grip on me. "No no no your lieing" I say,"I wish I was, but I'm not, and it hurts that your here. With him, even a live, I'm not going to even bother coming to your funeral" she spat. Breaking my heart . No family, I couldn't call the guys family yet.

"Get out " Michael grabbed her which she back handed him, he cupped his lip, and calum blew, he swatted her back, she heated up, and ran out, with steam. Coming out of her. I slowly felt myself crumble. I need her she was the only one, who actually acted like she cared. I felt sick dizzy."get me out of here please." I beg them, letting the tears flow. They couldn't stop.

"Guys give us a sec" calums voice broke my tears, they nodded, and calum pulled me out back, with his hands cupping my waist."listen. I love you okay, and the reason why I know this because I've known you for to long, to stop my feelings now, were gonna get through this. You have us, were your family, were not gonna leave you like the rest did. Okay babe, I love you" he said, trying to calm me down. I nodes earning a kiss to my head from him "hey calum" I said, "I love you too" I smile weakly. Then we headed out, like we just got married.

The highlight of the night, was me puking  and coughing killing me slowly but at all at once, it's comeing.I was soon in a big queen sized bed at a hotel with calum rubbing my back while I puked my lungs out. It's here, the cancer, it's catching up. No point in running now is there.