then play

It was Sunday, and not a very good day for me, my cancer was kicking in, and I was glued to  the bed. Puking so much my sister had to hook me up to the breathing machine. We call her Sally. Because it's a very popular name for like machines I don't know.

"Thx, Beth ... " I say taking a deep breath."for everything" I finish. She gives me the sad smile, and walks out of my dark room. I couldn't sleep at all, so what I decided to do, was play my guitar, strumming the strings, slowly to random words in my head, basically my head is were all of my songs stay.

"What the hell, are you like a vampire or something" Michaels voice appears in my door, way, makeing me stop my singing. Then the lights flip on. And I hide my face, because I didn't want him to see my tubes up my nose.

"I know your not sleeping." He giggles, and I can feel his presence above me."close your eyes" I say, "why, are you gonna get naked or something" another giggle ."shut up you pervert and do it. " I say, and he does so, I quickly slip my breathing machine off, and pull out my tubes.

His eyes reopen, and he sighs planting his body on my bed. "I didn't know you played, and sang...your very good.... what song is that" he asked raising his lips to a smile. Finally someone doesn't ask why I was in the dark and everything, I smile and nod."um thx... it's called disconnected I wrote it" I blush."could you sing and play it for me, pls" he whines."what makes you think ill play for you" I say cocking my head.

"Because if you don't, ill turn the subject back to why you were in the dark, and had breathing tubes up your nose, I'm not stupid" he pays my head."how did you know... don't tell anyone " I whisper."then play" he smirks. Making me groan.I start singing the lyrics, and strumming again with my pic. Glancing up at mikey who's deep in thought.

"Well" I say, clearing my throat."holy shit, your like good, you need to come on tour with us or something like yah" he chirps."woah hold your horses, rainbow boy, I can't go on tour with you guys, ill never ma-" pausing myself."I mean if I can fit it into my schedule" I shrug."that's more like it" he smacks my back, and walks out.boys are so stupid.

I need to get out of here, smoke or something like I usually do. Yep I smoke, it's help me cope with things, but kills my lungs.I plant my feet on the ground, and grab my hidden stash of smokes. Popping one in my mouth, and opening a window, gathering a big pillow for me to sit on next to the window. The sky looked cloudy today, like go's was furious about something. About me.

I light the cigarette and puff smokes. Over and over again,calming my nerves, forgetting that in going to die one day, that one oblivion will happen,that I have cancer.