I dont want your sympathy

"Morning dad" I say to my half awake father, who's reading the newspaper. I finally felt half as good as i did yesterday, and all the guys are in the living room. Watching spongebob, with my sister at work,"are you okay with them, you know" I say whispering to my father who just glanced at me , which he usually never talked to me, because I'm such a negative to his life.

"Why won't you ever talk to me" I shout getting my blood pressure up."because why should I when your going to die" he screamed back, not giving a care that the boys could hear us,I can't let them know yet." That's not an excuse I'm your daughter I'm supposed to be loved dad, I want some one to at least care that I'm leaving" I whimper with tears finally breaking threw.

"Get out of my face, now before I leave like your mother Si

did, it should of been me, because the only reason I'm here is because of your sister, and your mother leaving me with a death child" he screamed as loud as he could, puncturing my ears.making me cry even harder.

"I'm... not a death child " I say strongly wiping my tears away, "you will be soon" he snickered, and that forward on, I promised myself that I was going to fight.

My dad was now gone, and the boys were staring at me with big eyes, "I'm not a monster so don't look at me like that" I say caughing. And exiting to my room. " Charles let me in" ashtons voice sayed,"im not a death child" I whispered, and the door opened to see ashtons sad face.

"I know your not, just tell me what's happening, what was that all about " he asked taking his words cautiously." I don't want your sympathy ." I stayed sternly hugging my knees."can we just forget about this okay" I huff.feeling his soft hand cuff my chin."tell me" he asked in a soft voice."he thinks I'm the reason why, my mom's gone" I lied, well kind of because I am the reason she's gone.

"Dont believe him, he's messed up" he says wrapping his tanned arm around me.I'm messed up. "Could you not be so close to me" I ask, getting up out of his, reach annoying me, "I'm going to the fair, you coming or not" I say, not caring I walk into my closet, picking out some high waisted shorts and a flowery tank top with some black vans, and I hear to the bathroom, changing I curl my already curly hair, trying to make my roots not look like shit, because there black and my hair is blonde.

I walk out grab my phone, to see ashton gone. I sigh, and put some shades on, walking out the door, and sitting on the steps to wait for Luke. I was upset with the world, the boys, why we're they here, I don't care about them, I don't care about anything except for my sister. And that's the only thing I'm going to care about now. I stand back up, wiping my jeans off.

And I walk back inside, today wasn't the day I wanted to be at the fair. Today I felt sick .