Chapter 41: "Get out of here, right now."

Start from the beginning

    Vansh could have forced her to listen to him if that was their home, but there he was bound by some disciplines. 

    Slowly he walked out where Angre was waiting for him. 

    Riddhima sat down, her tears started flowing. With another betrayal from the person she started trusting, she was broken: her parents left her, her own family showed contempt for her, the person she started believing and trusting betrayed her, and she was in custody in a false drug case. It seemed that her purpose in life had been sarcasm, the utmost goal of her life to figure out who murdered her parents and send them to prison gradually faded away as in these years she was unable to distinguish who was real and who wasn't.

    Vansh was roaming around in his rented room because her reaction scared him. 

    He was unable to calm her down so that she could be ready for tomorrow morning's interrogation. Her outburst at recently learning the truth could land her in jail for a week. 

    Vansh wanted to focus on her bail, once she comes back to him, he would turn the world upside down.

Next morning:

    The officers were sent to the confectionery shop to collect the CCTV footage, but they found out last night that the hard disk was stolen. 

    Media gathered outside the shop to get information from the officers. 

    A reporter asked, "Sir, how is Mr. Raisinghania related to that woman?", while trying to keep the microphones near the officer's mouth. 

    He sat in the car and said, "They're married." 

    "Sir, how is this possible?" asked the reporter again. But it remained unanswered as the car's engine was put to life. 

    "We will perform another set of interrogation after your meeting with your lawyers.", the officer informed her. 

    The lawyers came inside with notebooks to train her with the answers and their planning to present a bail plea in front of the Hon'ble Judge. 

    Riddhima didn't utter a word, didn't even look at them. 

    She was raging in anger. 

    "Ma'am, do you have any questions?", a lawyer asked. 

    She didn't reply. 

     Her lawyer understood that she didn't even bother to listen to what they planned for her fastest bail. 

    Without saying anything he dialed , "Mr. Raisinghania, your wife is not cooperating." 

    "I'm coming in 10 minutes, you stay there.", Vansh replied. 

    Vansh entered the room exactly 10 minutes later, and Riddhima was not surprised to see him. 

    He signalled the lawyer to wait outside. 

    "So, my dear wife, I heard you not cooperating with your lawyers.", Vansh stated with a smirk. 

    "I'm not accountable to you.", Riddhima said in anger. 

    He took out his phone and played a voice recording. 

    "Riddhima, you are listening to me, right. Please get yourself bailed out as fast as possible. As a result of Indian media reaching out to me, I am unable to visit the college. My friend, I wish you all the best. I'm eagerly waiting to talk to you the moment you come back home." 

    "Ritu!", Riddhima looked at Vansh, being flabbergasted. 

    "It's up to you now.", Vansh said and left, signaling the lawyer to continue his work.

At around 7.30 p.m:

    "Boss, that man came for payment.", Angre informed. 

    Vansh gave permission to get him in. 

    "Take it, I'm impressed with your talent. I never thought you would mimic my sister's voice so smoothly.", Vansh said in his aura, as he paid his money. 

    Angre instructed the mimic artist to leave. 

    Vansh was having a meeting with the lawyers about their next significant move in the court.

    He received a call from an unknown number. 

   "Am I speaking to Vansh Raisinghania?" 

   "Yes.", he replied. 

   "I'm speaking from NCB. Sorry to inform you that your wife was hospitalised half an hour ago. We urge you to come soon.", official informed. 

    Vansh stood up in a jolt and said, "Angre, get ready with your men. Something is off."

How was the chapter?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......