𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒

Ignore mistakes-

As Khasim walked into the living room of the palace he only discovered pin drop silence after the huge victory in the meantime for them, Rocky's master plan left everyone amazed as he proved again that no one can ever win against him until he is alive. It would only turn out a dream and the monster ruling over KGF would make sure to make his enemy's life like a hell on the earth. As Khasim walked towards the couch where Rocky and Rudra, both were sitting silently but Rudra looked more busy eating. He snapped at Reena who was sitting right in front of them giving deadly glares as if she is ready to kill the duo at any moment, only she knows what made her hold back her anger.

Rocky, who was sitting silently looking at his wife and immediately throws an innocent smile but left her unaffected. He knows well she can burst out on them any time, especially now and then it's him who has to face her wrath always. With or without fault, not to mention.

"Can I get some sweet and sour, tamarind chutney please!" Rudra inquired, breaking the pin-drop silence around and looking straight at Fatima who was standing at the right of the couch where Reena was sitting. Fatima smiled at the young man who gave her a sweet and surreal smile, melting her heart out there. "I love samosa with tamarind chutney more-" Rudra added, not daring to look at his friend who was furious for real.

Rocky glared at Rudra and then at Reena, friends made in heaven they are- One has anger issues and the other has hungry issues, both are unpredictable as well. Rocky thought sighing.

"Don't you want to go home alive? Your dearest friend is ready to kill you with her bare hands-" Rocky mumbled to Rudra making him realize that Reena was sternly glaring at him. As they had eye contact, Rudra nervously smiled at his friend and snapped at Fatima who was about to leave the kitchen to bring what Rudra demanded, "It's okay! I'll manage with mint chutney, it's really good-" he said, continuing to smile nervously.

Reena, who was silent for a long was noticing everything and realized they came a long way from Rocky can't stand Rudra to making plans with him and keeping secrets from her. From bitch about each other to saving each other from her anger, they made a long way.

Can she say Rocky stole her friend? Reena thought

Well, these two being friends would be fun- she thought again

"Do two both consider yourself some hero of Hindi movie and life as a dramatic action movie-" Reena finally spoke out calmly, letting out a breath. She wanted to take the class of both the men but Fatima requested her to be calm as it can affect her child and there is no way she wants her baby to suffer. She knows that the elderly woman instructing her wasn't wrong as her anger is like a volcanic eruption, it would only cause harm. "How dare you both keep your plan secret from me, I was so scared and worried about the situation." she added, looking at the duo.

As Rocky and Rudra continued to look down, she sighs. "Do you even have a bit of idea what I must have felt hearing about your betrayal-" she asked, scowling at Rudra who finally looked at her but had nothing to justify why they kept their plan a secret. He just followed Rocky's order but he would've never troubled her with a lie if he was aware of her pregnancy.

"And how dare you to risk my friend's life, you idiot! What would have happened if something happened to Rudra?" she snapped her figure at Rocky who looked at her innocently, in anger she clutched the soft white material of anarkali she was wearing. He didn't show but only he knows how many times he had cursed himself for doing that with her and making her worried, she has lost enough people, and losing someone again is something she can't afford. He just didn't want her to know that Adhiraj was supposed to enter KGF, the situation was under control yet she would have kept worrying constantly which he didn't want.