𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍

Surrounding was covered with all the blackish smoke around, a guard was fixing the board of "Danger Ahead" on the ground. Rocky walks onto the ground with Khasim and a bunch of guards with the newly acquired guns behind him, as the job was done guard who was fixing the board steps back.

"Violence! Violence! Violence!" Rocky said, in a pathetic tone walking near the board and placing his hand on the edge of the board. "I don't like it-" he said, looking at the board. "I avoid!" he said, snapping at Adheera who was on his knees in front of Rocky.

Adheera growled in anger as his blood boiled seeing Rocky with an aura and attention he hated to see in his enemy. Instead, regret ran throughout him as he thought he did a mistake taking Rocky lightly and underestimating him.

"But-" he turned his face to another side, grinning his teeth "Violence likes me-" he said, making Adheera scowl. "I can't avoid!" Rocky said, lifting his hand in the air.

"Jaise do pathar ragdne se pure jungle mein aag lag jati hain-" he said walking towards Adheera, with the action of rubbing stone in his hands. He goes behind Adheera, "Waise he jung mein do logo ki ladai se aas pass ke sab uda jate hain." he said, harshly grabbing John's hand who was lying behind his boss wincing in pain.

( Just like rubbing two stones sets the whole forest on fire, in the same way, due to the fight of two people in the war, everyone around gets harmed. )

"Kya bolte hain ushe, collateral damage!" he said, dragging John with him. With round around Adheera, he goes back near board signaling Khasim about something, "So-" he said, while Khasim hands him over a kukri knife.

( What it is called, collateral damage! )

"Zindagi mein kis ke samne hath jodte ho ahem hain. Kise hath milate ho ahem hain" Rocky said, furiously snapping at John as the scene flashed in front of his eyes when Reena was shouting in pain. "Aur kiska hath pakde ho woh jyada ahem hain!" Rocky said, with a rage in his eyes for John. How dare he touch his girl that too in front of his eyes, the moment he touched Reena was the moment he has chosen the worst death for him.

( In life, in front of whom you join your hands is important. With whom you shake hands is important and whose hand you hold is more important! )

John looks at Rocky, he was still scowling in the pain and now when he looked at Rocky he was more sacred knowing it's the worst end for him.

"Reena!" Rocky calls out, as the voice is followed by slow footsteps on the ground and soon Reena came from the back and stood in front of John with a fire of revenge in her eyes. John couldn't understand why Reena was here and then he remembered how forcefully he dragged her with him, the meaning behind Rocky words was clear to John now.

Before he could plead to spare his life, with a rage Rocky gush his hand away from his wrist and making John scream in the pain. Reena closes her eyes with the cruelty she has just saw, she didn't expect Rocky to do this worst with him.

He goes down on his knees looking at the hand loss he just had, "Apnu ki ladki ka hath pakda!" he said, with a final cut on John's neck resulting in him laying back on the ground and breathing his last.

( dared to hold my girl's hand )

Reena opens her eyes to see Rocky clean his hand with clothes, as he proceeds to talk rest with Adheera. She turns at the old man in front of her, she remembered how he attacked Rocky in the middle of the night which still makes her mad as hell.

"Mujhe tum logo ki problem samjh mein aa gayi hain-" Rocky said, throwing the cloth away and turning at Adheera who couldn't stop growling in anger, "Tumne itne saal jo goda laga kar hasil kiya, koi mere jaisa aakar jhatke mein ushe fode toh- I understand!" Rocky said, Adheera growled.