𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒 | 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌

The next morning Reena woke up with terrible pain in her feet, even last night she couldn't sleep properly because of the discomfort. Not to blame anybody, it was a result of her negligence. Nonetheless, she simply decided to ignore pain taking a painkiller and thought to divert her mind to something else.

She sat in front of the mirror combining her hair, once she was done randomly her eye catches the locket Rocky left with her before he fled for K.G.F. She picked up the locket in her hand and smiled, she recollected how this locket used to make her sense him around her in his absence.

It was not sudden that she had feelings for Rocky in her heart, a couple of moments she witnessed made her soft toward him. She still remembers when he block a whole road for a lady and his words made her think deeply about him. Then in the club, she challenged him to touch her in front of all. It wasn't a big deal to him but he didn't even lay a finger on her just to prove himself.

She was slowly falling for him and then she got news about his death, she was devastated!

She cried miserably for him!

And then she got the news that he was alive and safe, she was on cloud nine hearing this but only to change everything between them when he said he wants to keep her with him, in K.G.F.

He is confusing as hell for her!

She shrugged off all her thoughts about him and decided to go and have breakfast as she was starving. Tho she had difficulty walking however slowly walked towards the dining area and sat there on the chair. She asked the housekeeper to serve her breakfast and she silently starts eating.

She looked around but saw none except a maid who was still there looking if Reena needs something.

Where is he? Every other minute he is around me and today he didn't even show his face to me. Is everything okay with him? Today I haven't even got a single glimpse of him.

She thought.

Wait! What's wrong with me? Why I'm thinking so much about him? I should be happy that he isn't here to irritate me, then why I'm missing his presence around me?

He is strange or I'm the one?

She thought in mind.

"Is everything okay? Didn't you like the food?" the housekeeper inquired, as Reena wasn't eating the food. She smiled slightly and replied that the food is good.

"Ahh... Where is Rocky?" Reena raised a question, hesitatingly. She didn't want to show to others if she was bothered or wondering about him.

"Sir has left early in the morning for a meeting, he has asked you to take rest and not to walk much as your injury is still not healed." the housekeeper said, looking down. Reena simply nods, positively.

She continued to eat slowly until an idea flashed in her mind "Rocky will take time to come back, right?" she asked, looking at the maid.

"I don't know, he didn't inform any one of us properly." the housekeeper said, looking down.

"I want to visit K.G.F field!" She said, in a demanding tone. She has heard a lot about this place from her father but never saw it personally, even tho she had a glimpse of the place when they were coming here from the chopper regardlessly she yearns to explore the place personally.

"But your injury is yet to heal, you might end up hurting yourself more by going there. If sir will get to know this even he will scold me, please don't go." the housekeeper said, looking down.

"I don't care and I don't need your sir's permission to go anywhere, I'll go and nobody can stop me." she declared, in a stubborn tone. The housekeeper was powerless in front of Reena's wrath but then she requested Reena to let her accompany her so that she can look after her in case it was needed and then she was instructed by Rocky not to leave Reena alone.