𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Reena walks into the dining area of Desai house, simply yet prettily dressed in a white top and a floral skirt paired with it. She scanned the area but nobody was around as her father was in the hospital, Rudra who stayed in the Desai house because there was some work going on in his house, he doesn't wake up before ten in the morning, and Rocky, even God must be unaware where he is!

Walking near the dining table, she stood there pouring a juice into a glass for herself as she wasn't feeling to eat anything right now. She just wanted to go and see her father.

"Good Morning, my love!" Rocky whispered huskily in her ears, making her stand still at the place. He has had an unpredictable effect on her from the beginning itself, his sudden presence around her used to make a scared at times but now she was getting used to him. She didn't mind him being close to her always and infact she liked it when he stays close to her.

Process the moment, she silently went and sat on the chair without replying to his 'good morning', he sat on the chair opposite to her. "What happened-" he asked, looking at her. She kept looking down at the plate, trying to ignore him after a heated argument and moment they shared last night.

"Is there something bothering you-" Rocky asked, with concern in his tone. Getting no reply from her, he sighs "Are you still upset with me?" he asked, softly yet maintaining the sternly look on his face.

"Good morning guys!" it was Rudra, who cheerfully wished walking into the dining area. Rocky fisted his palm in anger as the conversation got interrupted when Rudra came and there is no way he wants to talk anything about them infront of any other person.

Rocky ignored him while Reena smiled at Rudra, "Good morning!" she replied as he came and sat next to Reena making Rocky more furious but staying calm just because he is Reena's friend and she is close to him. Hurting Rudra in any way right now is like losing Reena forever, she might never forgive him if he tries to harm Rudra just because of his jealousy and possessiveness.

"You woke up early today-" she asked, looking at Rudra. Rocky immediately snapped at her who was trying to concentrate on eating breakfast instead of getting furious. Doesn't she know too much about him? He thought.

"I thought we can go and check on uncle so-" Rudra replies, she nods at him. "Great! Well, I had to ask the chef to make your favorite aloo ka paratha-" she said, calmly smiling at him.

"Seriously? I was missing aloo ka paratha for long-" Rudra gets excited like a kid.

"Mujhe aaj tak ek pani ka glass nahi pucha aur iss bandar ke liye pasand ka khana banwa rahi hain." Rocky murmured, sternly glaring at the duo who were smiling and talking since the minute Rudra joined the table.

( She haven't even asked a glass of water to me till now and here she is preparing food of his choice for this monkey. )

"Did you say something?" Rudra asked

"Can't you eat without showing your teeth-" Rocky asked, sternly glaring at Rudra. Reena looked at Rocky and understand the fire of jealousy has again lighted in him, she smiled into herself deciding to take it a little further.

"You ignore him-" she said, looking at Rudra. She snapped at Rocky and smirky smiled at him "Some people have the habit of blabbering unnecessarily." she said, still looking at him.

"Taste this-" Reena said, taking a spoon from near Rudra's mouth and he taste the food from her plate much to lose Rocky his patience. He angrily glares at Reena to which she paid no heed, he angrily bands on the table getting up, and leaves the dining area immediately. He had no more patience to look at the drama happening in front of his eyes and especially Reena's closeness with Rudra. That single thing pissed him off-