𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

Reena subconsciously walks towards the bedroom, she moves her hand forward to open the door but stops recalling the state in which Rocky came back, it still frightens her heart. Vittal has done his best for Rocky and he was stable now, which made everyone relieved. She sighs and opens the door finally, she slowly takes a few steps inside the room. It was slightly dark inside the room, Reena switched on the dim lights and looked at Rocky's face. He was badly injured, his face had few marks yet still he looked handsome. He carries his aura and charm without even knowing, that's what Rocky is about-

Reena climbed up on the bed and sat next to him, she stared at his unconscious figure with watery eyes. It just makes her heart skip beating thinking what if something would have happened to Rocky today, as she was informed about the incident Rocky had gone to meet Rudra for some reason which nobody knew and according to the guards whatever happened was seen by none because Rocky asked the guards to leave. Nobody exactly knew what happened but when guards realized something is wrong and went to check on him, they saw both of them injured.

She still can't process Rudra's betrayal, can he betray them? Her mind and heart both couldn't accept the fact but then when she sees Rocky's condition, it makes her believe the same. If there was any misunderstanding then Rudra would have made a call or come himself and cleared it all but he was missing since this event. Maybe she has mistaken to understand her friend, she should stop trusting people. She thought

Shrugging off thoughts, Reena looked at Rocky, and leaning down she kisses his forehead. Moving back, she caressed his hair "Why do you go out? I told you not to leave-" she said, looking at him. She moves back and sat holding his hand, "I know you're so strong but I'm not Rocky, I can't handle all this-" she said, looking down at their hands. "You think that your sona is strong but it's not true, I'm not Rocky. You're my strength and weakness at the same time, why can't you understand I love you and can't afford to lose you." she said, she knew he can't hear her because of the effect of the medicine yet she continued to mumble.

"What's use of having this empire, isn't the empire reason of your this condition, it's difficult to even to breathe freely. You don't fear about your life but I do fear about your well-being-" she said, "Before it was only about you and me but now it's about our baby, at least think about that little soul." she said, as a tear rolled down from her eye and fall on his palm.

She sucked in a deep breath, she knew there is no point in saying a word and this is the reality of their life. She looked up and snapped at Rocky, her eyes went widened in a second when she realized his eyes were open. Her heart beat almost skipped seeing him staring at her, has he heard whatever she said. Did he realize she is pregnant?

"When did you wake up?" she abruptly and nervously questioned him. "How are you feeling now-" she asked, worriedly looking at him. She holds his hand tight and kissed his palm, "Do you even know how much you had scared me-" she said

"What did you just say?" he asked, with a disbelief look on his face. He couldn't figure out the meaning behind her words, "Baby?" he asked, trying to get up but in the process, he hissed in pain.

"Careful-" she said, holding his shoulder. She adjusted the pillow behind him, "Please don't move, your hand is badly injured-" she said, "Please don't trouble yourself-" she said, looking down. She didn't dare to meet his questionable gaze, this is not how she wanted to let him know about her pregnancy.

"Reena look at me-" he said, looking at her but she avoided looking at him. Lifting his hand he holds her chin making her look at him, "Tell me please!" he said, with shaky breath as if he was okay until he heard her talking about the baby.

Reena timidly looks at him, slowly holding his hand she placed his hand on her flat belly and nods at him positively. "Our baby!" she whispered looking at him. He looked at her plainly and then slowly looked at her belly where his hand was, "You're pregnant?" he asked, earning a nod from her. His all-blank face turns into a smiling one, he immediately pulled her in a tight hug. "You-" he paused, planting a kiss on her hair. "You don't even know how happy I'm right now-" he said, breaking the embrace he looked down at her belly again, where their tiny bundle of joy was growing inside her.