𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄

1981

"Hey wait-" Reena said, running behind a white rabbit in the garden of the palace as she was trying to catch him but the little rabbit was mischievous and notorious to make her run in the entire palace.

"Ree! Stop running like a kid, you can't reach him-" Rudra said, making Reena whirl at him giving him a stern look. He shrugged off his shoulders innocently and smiled at her tactics, she looks adorable when she pouts like a kid.

"I can catch him-" she said, confidently and turned around to look back at Rabbit but he vanished in a minute when she turned at Rudra. "He ran away because of you-" she turned at Rudra and scowls at him. He cackled at her, "Come here and sit-" he said, signing her to sit on the chair in the garden. "Where is your husband? I urgently need his sign on papers-" Rudra said, pressing his lips as Reena sat on the chair next to him.

"I don't know!" she replied, rolling her eyes. "When I woke up this morning, he wasn't there. I thought he must be mine but guards told me he left in the car for somewhere-" she told, "Almost three years of marriage and I still can't understand this man-" she said, sighing at him.

It has been almost three years since Rocky took over the control of the most precious land on the earth, for which people were ready to die and kill but touching Rocky was just a dream. Desai somehow managed to accept Rocky for sake of Reena, he couldn't go against his daughter's wish, and then it was somehow beneficial for him. Andrews was still against Rocky but at the same time and helpless, and unwilling he too has made compromises with the situation. Apart from this, KGF was changed under Rocky leadership and people were happy.

"Seems like Rocky has done something again and bigger than last time-" Rudra said, smiling at her making Reena confuse. She wiggled her eyebrows asking him but soon realized four helicopters are flying over and the number of jeeps are coming back, she was clueless about that's happening around. But she knows that Rudra is right, definitely Rocky has done something.

"What's happening uncle? Why all this-" Reena inquired, as Khasim walks into the garden to inform Rudra that Rocky is back in the palace and he can take signs on the required papers.

"Our hero must have done some unbelievable act again-" Rudra chuckled, looking at both.

"Rocky was arrested by police for driving at speed of 100km and he has damaged the check post by crashing-" Khasim said, informing the duo about Rocky's recent act.

"Oh shit! How is he now-" Rudra makes a pity makes a face, "I mean checkpost, I hope it hasn't damaged too much-" Rudra added earning a sharp glare from his friend.

"Is Rocky fine?" she asked worriedly, Khasim positivity nods at her. "Why all these jeeps and helicopters then-" she asked

"Because he was arrested and police weren't aware whom they have arrested, he was asking for the driving license that's why-" Khasim said, Reena sighs.

"Is that police officer alive or passed away from a heart attack after knowing whom he has arrested-" Rudra asked, with all seriousness.

"Shut up Rudra! This is not a joke-" she said, almost yelling at him but it left him unaffected. "I can't understand why he does all these things when he knows the government is already behind him, I have told him the hundred of time but he never listens-." she said, sounding worried for him.

"Even I've told you hundreds of times not to worry-" the trio heard Rocky's voice, they turned at him and saw him standing right there with a smirk on his face. Reena glowed at him sternly only to make him smile at his angry wife.

"This man knows to smile-" Rudra muttered under his breath and snapped at his friend who was standing next to him. She looked furious with Rocky but he knows it was more of worries for her husband, the arrival of love has changed Reena completely. The one who was fearless now fears losing her love, it's visible in her eyes.