𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

Author's note -
I really don't know how is the chapter, I was going through some emotional trauma and hence it got difficult to write for me. I apologize in advance if it's not good enough-

Reena groaned and rubbed her eyes as the sun's rays dropped on her face. She realized she wasn't wearing anything when she opened her eyes. As the recollections of last night flooded her head, heat crept up her cheeks. She blushed to remember what all he did to her, they finally made love to each other. She lost the count of numbers of how many times he made love to her last night, he marked her as his forever.

She shifted her gaze to him, where Rocky was soundly sleeping next to her and his arms wrapped possessively around her slender waist like she would run away if he didn't hold her tight. She lovingly stares at his calmed facial expressions, who would say this man is a cold-hearted monster to the world when he is best to her.

He is a different man around her.

"Don't stare at me like this sona-" he muttered, as he curled up closer pulling her small body against his large one.

Her eyes went wide in a moment realizing he is awake, "When you woke up?" she asked, dizzily.

"When you were busy staring at your handsome and charming husband-" he said, opening his eyes and looking at her with a smile.

"Hmm! Well then for your kind information, I have the right to stare at your husband, and only I've got the right to stare at you-" she said, attempting to adjust her position on the bed, and in the process, a soft moan escape from her mouth as she was all sore.

"Sore-" he asked, brushing her forehead softly.

"Yes! But I'll be okay-" she said, cuddling close to him and placing a soft kiss on his chest. "It was the best night of my life, I'll never forget it-" she mumbles against his chest. "And I'll kill you if you dare to forget it-" she said, staring back at him.

He grinned at her and pulled her little up as her face came close, "You look more beautiful when you are mad at me-" he said, peeking a kiss on her lips softly. "Not to forget hot and sexy-" he said, playfully grinning at her. She hits him playfully hits his arm and he smirked at her.

He softly rolled up changing their position and hovered over her, "I think we have lots of time and I don't want to leave the chance of taking advantage of my beautiful wife." he said, fondling the crook of her neck. She snorted as he kisses her sweet spot, "Rocky! It's morning now-" she managed to talk. This man has an incredible effect on her body, she just goes numb to his touch and gets aroused. She bite her lower lip to control herself as she didn't want to encourage him for what he was doing-
But she lost it when he gives her a tender bite, she moaned as he bite her tender flesh right there. Looking back at her, he gave her a mischievous smile while nuzzling all the love marks given him.

"I don't care! I don't need to see time to love my wife-" he said, looking back at her and instantly realization hits him. It was her first time and she is all sore. "But I do care about you, sona!" he said, pressing his lips against her forehead.

"Why you were smiling?" she asked, curiously. He snickered softly, "You will get to know once you see yourself in the mirror-" he winked at her, mischievously.

She frowns realizing what he meant, "I'll kill you right there if anybody saw these marks and if you try to act smart-" she warned knowing him well, he would surely do things to make her embarrassed in front of other.

"I won't mind if anybody sees these marks, let all know how much I love you-" he said

"They already know, it's not needed to show more-" she said sternly. He smiled at her and lays back in the bed for some more time, she snuggled closer in his arms. "Rocky!" she said, drawing random patterns on his bare chest. He replies humming and encircling his arms around her. She took a pause and a deep breath before blurting out to him, "I know you are excited about kids since the beginning-" she said