Chapter 47 ~ END

POV. Jisung

After Felix left the room, all I could hear was muffled voices from the living room. As soon as I heard the front door close, I knew I would have to leave soon. I waited a few more minutes then pulled myself together and went out into the corridor. My feet touched the cold panels that led to the living room and as soon as i stood in the door of the room I saw Minho sitting on one of the couches with his face tucked in his hand.

"Hyung." I said softly, not knowing if I should speak at all. After the silence fell between us again, the elder slowly raised his head and looked at me. I saw his eyes lose their shine again. I also saw him getting up from the couch and slowly approaching me. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I said looking down at the floor.

"You have nothing to apologize for." I heard his soft words as I was pulled towards him.

"I didn't even want to talk to you all day and you say I have nothing to apologize for." I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "Minho I'm a terrible boyfriend and you act like I didn't do anything wrong."

"Listen, I'm not interested in how you acted. I want to know what happened. I want to know that and only then will I know if I should be angry. Although I know that I will never be angry at you." He placed one hand on my cheek and began to gently slide his thumb over the spot. "Now, for example, I'm worried and I want to know what happened." He spoke in a calm voice which, I don't know why, made me want to cry.

"I thought if I stay alone for a while it would all sort out. Just like it used to, but I don't think it works that way since we're together." I laughed hesitantly and the elder waited for me to start talking more about what I had started. "Yesterday in the cafe I saw one person. It was my ex and just as soon as he left I couldn't believe that when everything started to fall into place suddenly after two years he comes back here as if nothing had happened. When we came back here I was afraid to leave because I thought that even inside I will be able to meet him, which is unreal." Tears started to flow from my eyes again.

"You are an idiot you know?" Said Minho and I was looking at him through a fog. "You really could have told me you know about this?"

"I know. That's why I'm sorry." I wiped my face with my hands but that didn't stop the tears from flowing from my eyes. "I'm sorry that I still can't talk about my feelings. I'm sorry that sometimes you may feel like I'm pushing you away. But I'm not used to having someone other than Felix take care of me and be interested in how I really feel."

"I understand. But you have to know that I really care about you and want to know when you are sad without calling Felix." We laughed and I nodded my head.

"I will remember about this." I snuggled into the elder's chest and he dragged me with him to the couch on which he lay down and I did the same thing, only on top of him.

"I love you. Don't cry anymore." He kissed my head and I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you too."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

I didn't even know when I fell asleep, but I was awakened by the smell of something sweet. I got up and looked at the watch which showed almost midnight. I got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen which could see a streak of light.

There was Minho in the room who was cooking something, and next to him Soonie whom he stroked on the head from time to time. I walked closer sitting down on one of the countertops and saw Minho making waffles.

"Why do you cook waffles at midnight?" I asked, looking at the elder's reaction, who almost dropped the bowl of dough.

"Jisung can you not scare me when I'm cooking." He breathed harder and I laughed. "In answer to your question, I'm cooking now because you haven't eaten anything since yesterday and I want to take you somewhere else, so you need to have strength. Now eat." He handed me a plate with three waffles and various fruits.

I started to eat slowly and after a while the older one did the same. We sat in such silence for several minutes, and when we finished eating Minho, took my plate and stood in front of me.

"Now go change and let's go. Just put on a sweatshirt because it's cold."

I didn't want to argue with him so I politely went to the bedroom and grabbed pants and one of Minho hoodies. Who said I should wear my hoodie. 

When I had everything, I went to the bathroom where I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed into previously prepared clothes. I left the room and immediately saw Minho standing in the corridor. I smiled a little and then put on my shoes and we both went outside heading to the car.

When we were inside Minho turned on one of our favorite songs and in such a pleasant atmosphere we drove through the practically empty streets of the city. I did not ask where we were going, or for what purpose. I knew Minho wanted to take my thoughts away from all these negative things. After maybe twenty minutes we finally stopped and I looked at the older one.

"We came to the Han River? Why?" I asked not knowing why here.

"We were here on our first official date so I figured we can come here again. Plus I have very fond memories of this place." The boy smiled then left the car and I did the same right after him.

When I stood next to him, he grabbed my hand, then gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled and blushed a little and we started walking along the river. We didn't need to talk. It was enough that we were next to each other and we knew it. After a few minutes we stopped next to one lamp through which I could see the face of the older one a little better.

"It feels like our first date." I laughed and Minho did the same.

"That's what it was about." Minho took my hands and placed them on his shoulders, and placed his hands on my waist. I must admit I had to tiptoe a bit to catch up with his height but I was used to it.

"I love you." I whispered to him. "And you will always be the most important to me."

"I love you too." He also whispered. "I will always love you the same as the first time I told you this"

We smiled gently looking into our eyes. We didn't need a kiss or a hug. It was enough that we were next to each other.

And that I could always look into those beautiful eyes in which I saw stars.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Okay, I haven't been here for six months, but finally decided to come back and finish this story. 

I find that I could have written some scenes better, some more developed or shortened, but I have too much fondness for this story so I will not change anything. 

This is how I finish my first adventure with Minho and Jisung and the rest of the kids. 

But who knows if the last one?