Chapter 38

POV. Jisung

We were all sitting in the Minho living room at the moment and didn't really do anything. Everyone was literally melting from how hot it was and we waited for it to be a little cooler to at least leave the house. We didn't even know what to do, so the whole apartment was filled with only cats purring and our deep sighs.

"Did you know Hyunjin has a sister? Because I found out yesterday." The silence in the room was broken by Seungmin and we all looked at him in an instant.

"Who doesn't know?" Chan asked and me, Felix and Jeongin looked at each other. "There was no question."

"How did you find out? Knowing Hwang it was not a nice introduction." Interjected Minho.

"I texted him if we would meet and he wrote that he already had other plans for this day and he would not make it. As I am a great boyfriend, I did not force him to meet me and maybe an hour later my mother asked if I would go to the store to buy some things." The brown hair boy began to explain. "Once I was there, I saw him with a girl so I just walked over and found out."

"Literally your first words to me were hello cheater."

"What would you do if you saw me with some girl when I said before that I couldn't meet you?" The boy moved away from the older one and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Don't be angry." Hyunjin pulled him close and kissed his temple.

"I think I'll be puking." Said Minho at the same time placing his head on my thighs. Everyone laughed and I leaned over and kissed his nose making the older one smiled.

"And here's a lesson for others. When you're in a relationship, talk about having siblings and don't be idiots like Hyunjin." After Changbin's words, each of us nodded briefly and Hyunjin himself made some vague sound of despair.

And that's how we spend a good two hours. They all told various funny stories of meeting with other person's family members. Exept me and Minho. There was not much to talk about here.

"Do you remember when you met my mother and she said you were too skinny and made you eat three more meals?" Changbin asked looking at Felix.

"Please don't remind me. When she wanted to give me a fourth dose, even your dad said it was probably too much."

"You could always say no. Nobody told you to eat everything."

"I just didn't want to hurt your mom." The blonde said putting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Felix you must learn to say no to people." I said after a moment's silence.

He just sighed and I laughed. I knew very well that Felix could not refuse because he did not want to cause pain to others. Later the room went quiet again because no one remembered any story worth telling.

The silence was interrupted by the sound of the telephone, which made everyone look at the place from which the sound was coming. Minho only looked at the display and answered the call without rising from his previous position.

"Hello? What?" I saw his face turn paler at the same moment he got up and sat down next to me. "Yes... But why?" His hands began to tremble slightly and when I tried to calm him down, the older boy got up and began to walk around the room. "Okay. Bye." No one knew exactly what was going on and we just waited for Minho to say something.

"Everything's all right?" I asked hesitantly after a moment of silence, getting up and walking up to the black-haired boy. He just looked at the rest and then took a deep breath and looked at me.

"My parents will be here in less than half an hour."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

We will finally meet Minho's parents. It will be an interesting conversation.