Chapter 32

Time Skip

Two weeks later

POV. Minho

It was friday evening and I was sitting in my living room with Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix. But they didn't know why exactly they were here and I didn't know how to ask.

"So why are we here? You couldn't write to Jisung?" Asked Hyunjin as he picked up the plate of food I had made earlier.

"Because it's related to him and he can't know." Our relationship has been like a normal couple relationship these past weeks, and although we both felt like this, it was never official.

"What are your intentions with my twin brother. I know you both are practically married, but I prefer to be sure." Felix said in a serious voice. I knew they were both very close and I understood that he might be worried.

"I'd like to take him on our first official date tomorrow and ask if he'll be my boyfriend." My cheeks turned slightly red. I have never spoken to anyone about anything like this. "And this is why I you need you, Felix, you know him best."

"Hmm, when it comes to dating stuff, all you need to know is that Jisung hates overly romantic places." I just nodded my head crossing any restaurants off the list. "It's best to take him to some cafe where there are few people. Buy him a cheesecake, because he loves it. Best of all, go to the Han River at night. Jisung loves this place and always told me he would like to have his first kiss under the stars right there."

"Does he have any other places where he would like to spend time? I'd like to know where I could take him again sometime."

"A bit simple but Jisung always wanted to have a beach date. But not during sunset, but at night. Overall he loves to drive everywhere at night because it is calmer then."

"Felix you are an angel not human." We all laughed and he nodded.

"A lot of people tell me that."

"And now you." I pointed my finger at Hyunjin and he almost choked on his food. "My wardrobe and search for clothes."

"I almost had a heart attack." He said, then put down his plate and followed me to my bedroom.

Sometimes when I didn't know what to wear I asked Hyunjin about it just because he often has great ideas. And as always I was sitting on the bed waiting for what he would choose.

"Since you're going to be by the river at night you should wear it." He put a pair of black jeans next to me, a hoodie with a print in the same color, and a leather jacket. "Plus, put on those black shoes you once bought and this." He handed me several silver rings that made up one set.

We went back to the lounge and were seated in the previous seats. I thought about whether I need to know anything else but nothing came to my mind.

"So you already know where to take him, what you want to say and what to wear. Do you need anything else?" Changbin asked.

"I have to tell Jisung. I guess that's the last thing." Everyone nodded and I took my phone out of my pocket and thought whether to call now or later.

"Just give him a call and don't hesitate." Said Felix who was apparently impatient.

I nodded and then put the phone to my ear and waited for the boy to answer. However, it wasn't long before I heard Jisung's cheerful voice.

"Hi hyung, what's up?" He asked and an instant smile appeared on my face.

"Hi, I just wanted to ask you one thing. I just need to know if your mom will be home tomorrow."

"Hmm, no. She has a night shift tomorrow and she's gone from seven in the afternoon. Something is going to happen tomorrow that you ask?"

"Perfect. Tomorrow will be our first date. I'll pick you up at nine."

"Wait, what? Why so suddenly." I heard surprise in his voice and I only laughed softly.

"I don't accept no as an answer."

"I didn't want to say no. You just surprised me." He laughed and then we said goodbye and hung up.

It wasn't long, and notifications began to arrive on Felix's phone. He picked it up, then read a few messages and laughed.

"You broke Jisung." He said and I just looked at him not knowing what was going on. "He just wrote that you want to take him on a date and he doesn't know what to do. He also doesn't know what to wear."

"Tell him to dress up in something comfortable and warm." Felix nodded his head and I was already thinking how exactly to say that I love him.