Chapter 11

POV. Jisung

The next day I had to go to school. I'd love to stay at home, but my mother was having a day off so it wouldn't have happened anyway. 

At the moment we were all sitting at the canteen table and talking as always. I, however, did not want to be there completely, my head was resting on Hyunjin's shoulder, whose one hand was on my waist. In front of me was a plate of food that I hadn't even touched.

"Are you okay Sung? You haven't eaten anything." Said Hyunjin who looked at me.

"Yeah. I just had a bigger breakfast and I'm not hungry." I also looked at him and smiled slightly. He just nodded and resumed the conversation.

But I was still quite withdrawn and said nothing. However, I felt someone's eyes on me. When I looked around I saw no one to be looking at me. 

After a few more minutes the bell rang through which everyone began to head to their classes. Hyunjin decided to walk with me even though he would have to run to his class later.

"Are you sure you alright?" He asked, holding his hand around my shoulder.

"Yes, you don't have to worry."

"If you say so." He said, he was not convince about what I was saying. "I'll see you after classes." He added when we were in front of my classroom. I went inside and took the same seat as always. I said nothing to Felix and only waited for the teacher.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

After school I said goodbye to everyone and went with Hyunjin to his car. On the way back, we said almost nothing, only listening to the music that could be heard on the radio. 

When we were in front of my apartment I took a deep breath and said goodbye to the black haired boy. I went to the door and lightly pressed the handle so as not to make unnecessary noise. I took off my shoes as always and went to my room, then pass the living room where my mother was sitting. She looked at me as if she wanted to say something.

"Who drove you?" I swallowed uncertainly, staring her straight in the eye.

"Friend from school."

"How old is he."

"Y-year older than me." I stuttered, not knowing why she was asking such questions. But I knew she was not sober because there were more bottles around her than yesterday.

"Are you lying? Maybe you found a teacher at school with whom you are fucking."

"N-no. It really was a f-friend." I said on the verge of crying. Since then, I hated hearing about what I was doing.

"I won't believe you anyway. Go to your room."

"B-but really!" I didn't have time to say anything more, over the sound of the glass shattered on the wall next to my head. I felt a piece cut across my cheek. After that I really cried out and tears ran down my cheeks.

"Go to your room." She said without even looking at me and opened another bottle.

I put my hand to my slit cheek which was dripping blood. As I turned to go to my room I met my grandmother's gaze. She stood by the door of her room and only sighed as she returned to her room and closed the door behind her. I went into my own room slamming the door and sliding down my back. The tears continued to flow down my cheeks and the blood continued to flow from the wound.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

After another few hours I was lying on my own bed. It was quite dark so I knew that I would be able to leave the room to treat the wound because the first aid kit was in the bathroom. I picked up the phone and dialed Hyunjin's number.

"Hey Sung, what's up?"

"Tomorrow I won't be at school. When you finish lessons, tell Felix to come see me at my house. Just don't tell him beforehand, I don't want him to miss lessons."

"Okay, no problem. What happened? If you want to tell me about it."

"Maybe one day Hyun, maybe someday. Good night." I hung up before he could reply. Tears started to form in my eyes again, but I didn't let them fall. I got up and went to the bathroom to treat the wound, then I returned to my room and went to sleep.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Thunderous SOTY.