Chapter 24

POV. Hyunjin

Same Night

When we returned to the room, Seungmin helped me somehow to get to my bed, which I sat on immediately. I rubbed my eyes sleepily with my hands and then yawned and I was about to go to sleep but I remembered talk with Jisung. And even if I didn't know what might come out of it, I figured I would risk.

When Seungmin was about to lie down on his bed, I grabbed his hand and held him in place.

"Lie down with me."

"What? Why?" He looked at me and there was some uncertainty in his voice.

"Just do it." I pulled him on my bed and lay down on it myself.

I put my arm around him and threaded it into his hair with the other. He was tense for a while but I felt him slowly relaxing and snuggling closer to my chest. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. However, after a few minutes the silence was broken by the boy who moved away from me a little.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you giving me hope that I can count on more." His voice was barely audible in the room, but I understood every word perfectly.

"Because I don't want to keep giving you just hope. I want to give you more." I pulled away from him and looked straight into his eyes.

"What about Jisung? You're practically a couple."

"I have never had anything more than a friendship with him. It was only part of my plan which I will tell you about later." I smiled at him and he gave me an uncertain look. "In addition, I think Jisung and Minho will soon make a happy couple."

"So it was all a plan? Because of some plan I reject you every time because I thought you were some fuck boy who would break my friend's heart." While he was speaking, Seungmin got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I won't say but it hurt a bit." I grabbed my heart dramatically and also sat down next to the boy.

"Let it hurt. You pay for stupidity." He huffed under his breath and folded his arms over his chest. "What else will you surprise me with?"

"For the last month I've been trying to show you that I have feelings for you and you kept pushing me away."

"What?" He asked and turned his head in disbelief.

"What you hear. I really tried to show it to you, but after you reject me every time, I figured maybe I didn't have a chance. And I just gave it up. But it was Jisung that made me realize that I should talk to you." I spoke calmly, not breaking eye contact with the brown haired boy.

"We're both idiots huh?" He laughed sarcastically and hid his face in his hands which he placed on his lap.

"As you can see." I laughed at what the situation really looked like and leaned back on my hands. Then I looked at the window through which the stars gave a faint light.

And that was how we sat for a few more minutes. We didn't speak to each other, but neither of us even saw the need to say anything. 

After this time, the boy lifted his face from his hands and looked at me and then at the window. Light clouds began to obscure the starry sky but nobody will be bothered by it.

"So what do we do now?" After a moment of silence he asked and I just looked at him.

"I think I have a good idea."

"What do you-" I didn't let him finish and pulled him towards me to bring our lips together for a kiss. At first he didn't know what to do, but then he kissed me as well. I put my hand on his waist and when I felt that he did not know what to do with his own, I took them and put them on my shoulders. After a few more seconds we pulled away from each other and I looked at his slightly red face.

"Just be my boyfriend." I said calmly and he looked at me like I was a ghost.

"You're kidding."

"No. I mean it as seriously as possible."

And at that moment the younger one cuddled up to me, clenching his hands around my neck. I pulled him more by the waist and drew some patterns on his T-shirt with my finger.

"Let's say I'll take it as yes." We both laughed and then lay down on the bed and fell asleep cuddled together.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Our third lovely couple.