Chapter 21

POV. Jisung

I started to wake up when I felt someone next to me start getting out of bed. At least he tried to do it because when I opened my eyes I saw Minho trying to put my leg away so that it wasn't laced with his.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked and then lay back down next to him. I just nodded my head and laughed softly.

"If you wanted to go out, you could just wake me up."

"I didn't want to do this because I know you couldn't sleep at night."

"Really, nothing would happen." I picked up the phone and looked at the display and saw that it was twelve pm. "My alarm would have rang anyway." I laughed one last time and got out of bed.

"If you say so." Minho laughed as well and walked out of the room with me. We immediately headed towards the stairs and the kitchen where we could hear the voices of others and the wonderful smell of food.

"Anyone wanna make me breakfast?" I sat on the chair next to Felix who was just eating scrambled eggs and toasts.

"Any exact wish?" Asked Chan who was just taking something out of one of the cupboards.

"Maybe something sweet? You can surprise me." He just nodded and set about making my food.

In the meantime, Seungmin came into the room, and so we were all. The whole kitchen was filled with our laughs and screams as Hyunjin almost burned his toast. Minho spilled half of the coffee on the table and in addition Changbin almost fell over by the sink because of the water spilled there. 

However, after many difficulties, I got my coveted breakfast. Of course I helped with making it and a few other things like the rest. They were pancakes with various fruits and whipped cream.

"I think we can start picking up in about three hours." Changbin said and we looked at the watch hanging on the wall. Everyone agreed and we started to finish our breakfasts.

After almost an hour, we cleaned everything up without any complications and went to our rooms to change into normal clothes. I went to the wardrobe and took out a white T-shirt and darker shorts, I also took all the necessary things and went to the bathroom. 

I also saw that a Chan was coming from the other room, who probably also planned to go to the same place as me. However, he didn't notice me and I started running through the corridor and he started running too.

"You have to learn to run faster hyung." I laughed looking at his resigned expression.

"We'll see who will be laughing when we're at this lake."

He turned and walked towards his room. I locked the door and put my things by the sink taking the toothpaste and toothbrush. When I finished brushing them, I took off the T-shirt I had slept in before and looked at myself in the mirror. I ran one hand over my hip where old scars were visible, they also extended to the thighs and towards the waist.

I just sighed and took off my boxers for a quick shower. I went into the shower cubicle and turned on the water tap. Immediately a stream of cold liquid flew at me, making me shiver. After a few seconds the water got warmer and I walked under the stream, relaxing all my muscles.

After another few minutes I stepped out onto the cold plates and water was dripping from my hair. I wiped my body with a fluffy towel and began to put on the previously prepared clothes. 

Finally, I put the cream on my face which I use every day and left with the towel over my shoulders and the rest of the stuff in one hand. 

When I entered the room I saw Minho who was about to take off the last piece of clothing he was wearing but he stopped at moment I opened the door.

"I'm sorry!" I slammed the door and my face turned red. At the same moment Chan was coming out of the room and this time he was laughing at me.

"You're red like a tomato." He said and I just stuck my middle finger at him.

"You can come in now." I heard Minho's voice from outside the door and just turned around taking a deep breath.

"I'm really sorry hyung. I didn't know you were going to be changing." I started talking and put all my things on the bed and covered my face with my hands.

"Nothing happened." He laughed and ruffled my hair from which water was dripping from time to time.

I sighed again and put all the things I had taken back to their previous place. I also took out the dryer which I started drying my hair immediately after I found some electric outlet.  Meanwhile, I wanted to see if I got any messages, but my phone was at the far end of the room plugged into a charger.

Once finished, I combed my hair with a comb and went to get the phone. When I picked it up I saw some messages from my mother that I ignored anyway and a message from Felix in which he wrote that they had found a guitar that they would definitely take.

I just smiled then put down the phone and went to the balcony. It was quite warm outside, but there was also a light wind that gently moved the leaves of the trees.

"What are you doing?" I heard Minho behind me who came over and leaned next to me against the railing.

"I wanted to see what the area looks like from here. And I have to admit that it's very nice here."

"Probably when the holidays have started we will come here for longer and you see what else you can do here." I looked at him and all I saw was him staring at the sky smiling. I just nodded and started looking up at the sky as well.

"Lovebirds you can come down and help us with taking our things!" Said Felix, who was putting down a few things on the ground in front of the cabin.

"We are going." I laughed and walked back into the room, followed by Minho who closed the balcony door.

I picked up the phone and other necessary things and then went down to the living room where Seungmin was sitting with his guitar. I sat down next to him and listened to him play a melody that I heard for the first time.

"I hope you remember how to play the guitar." He said and handed me the instrument.

"I didn't learn to play for over three years to forget everything now." I laughed then put the guitar in its case and went outside where the others were.

"Jisung will play guitar! I haven't heard it for a long time." Said Felix who ran up to me and started squeaking like a little girl.

"Calm down. Or I won't be playing." After my words he stood in place with horror in his eyes and I laughed again.

"Since everyone are already here and we have everything we can go." Chan said and we all started walking down the path towards the lake.

On the way, we talked about what we could do on the spot and other such things. The path took us about twenty minutes and when we were leaving the small forest we saw a large lake in which the sun was reflecting. We came closer and put all the things on the sand and then went to the platform.

"All the same as before." Hyunjin said, leaning over the water.

"You better get up because I want to throw you in there." After Minho's words the dark-haired boy stood up immediately and moved away from the edge.

"No throwing others into the water. You have to start lighting a fire and bring something to sit on." Changbin said and everyone started picking up wood and helping with all the stuff.