Chapter 26

POV. Jisung

I lay in bed without the need to move away from it. However, the silence in the room was interrupted by the sound of a notification from my phone. I picked it up and saw that the watch showed a few minutes past nine in the evening.

"So we got back less than an hour ago." I said to myself then read the message.

Minho Hyung<3
Can we meet in five minutes?
I will pick you up

Of course I agreed immediately and got out of bed to improve my appearance at least a little. I changed into slightly warmer clothes and put the phone in my pocket as well and slowly left the room.

Unfortunately the light in the living room was still on so it didn't bode well. I walked quietly past the door and started putting on my shoes to leave as quickly as possible.

"Where are you going?" I heard my mother's angry voice as she barely left the room holding onto the wall.

"I-I must go o-out." I stuttered through my clenched throat.

"I thought I made it clear that you can't go anywhere!" Woman started walking towards me, tripping over her own legs.

Without looking back, I ran out of the house without even closing the door and went to the car as soon as possible. As I entered it I slammed shut the door and looked at the front door of my house from which my mother had come out.

"Go. Go please." I said, pulling the older boy's arm. He, however, didn't asked any questions and just started driving, leaving the drunk woman in the middle of the road.

All the way to Minho's apartment I was sitting quietly not wanting to make any sound. Also no conversation between us took place in those several minutes. I felt as if I was going to this place for the first time. 

All the way through what seemed to take forever, Minho stopped the car and walked out, leaving me inside. After a few seconds I did the same and followed him. I felt something was different. Minho was too quiet even though he was laughing with us an hour ago when we went home.

"Hyung are you okay?" I entered the apartment quietly closing the door behind me and then went into the living room. At the very entrance there was Minho who did not look as happy as before. His eyes were dark again. The same when I saw them for the first time. "Hyung I really don't know what's going on and it scares me." I wanted to approach him but he interrupted me with his words.

"Ji I have to tell you something." After his first word, I stopped and didn't know what to do. Does he know? "I know that you are Ji. You have been writing with me all this time." In one moment I felt my heart stop beating. He knew everything. Everything that happened in my house when I didn't want to write to Felix.

"H-how long do you k-know that Ji is m-me?" I barely say any words and looked into his eyes. He just took a breath and looked at me too. Just like the first time. With those dark eyes.

"When you went with Felix and Changbin on their date." My hands began to tremble and my heart suddenly sped up. I got my cold fingers in my hair, not knowing what else to do with them.

"I wrote t-there everything... What happens i-in the house... Something t-that only Felix knew and no one e-else was supposed to know." My breathing grew shallow and faster. "And y-you knew it all. All this time." After a while, tears began to pour into my eyes and my lungs began to burn as if they had burst into fire. "I don't want to be here. I don't want to see you." I started slowly backing towards the exit.

"Ji I-"

"Do not call me like that!" I screamed and then ran out of the apartment without even turning to see if Minho was following me.

After a dozen or so of minutes I stood still to finally catch my breath. But it wasn't that easy because I was crying all the time and I barely knew what had just happened. I wiped my eyes with one of my still trembling hands and with the other I took my phone out of my pocket and chose to contact the only person I could call now. It was not long and I heard a cheerful voice of blonde boy.

"Hi Jisung. What's up?"

"A-are you still with Changbin?" I said, and Felix stopped laughing right away.

"Yes. Something happened?" I could hear in the tone of his voice that he was starting to worry.

"C-can you come get me? I think I had an a-argument with Minho..." I gasped and then started to cry more remembering the whole conversation.

"Yes, we're on our way. Just tell me where and I'll be right there."

"I have n-no idea. I just r-ran out of t-the apartment. I d-don't know." I started to stutter because I couldn't catch my breath.

"Stay where you are. I'll be right with you." After these words he hung up and I was still holding the phone to my ear, not knowing what to do with myself. After a few seconds I just fell on my knees plotting the phone.

I don't know how much time has passed but I saw a car stop right next to me. Felix came out of the passenger seat and immediately ran up to me, hugging me tightly. 

I no longer had the strength to raise my hands and only looked at the same place as before. A few seconds later the blonde began to slowly stand up and he pulled me along with him. He looked at my face and just gently straightened the hair that fell into my eyes.

"We will go to me." He said then turned to the Changbin and whispered something to him.

We got in the car and drove straight to Felix's house. All the way, no one said a word. Even the radio where the most beautiful songs played was quiet. Or it just seemed silent to me.

Later we were only the two of us with the blonde and I tried to explain everything to him as calmly as I could.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

POV. Minho

I was sitting on the couch looking at the display of my phone and every now and then to the place where Jisung used to stand. When the next minutes passed, the number that I knew would call was displayed on the screen of my phone. I answered slowly and put the phone to my ear.

"What happened?" Chan started, and at that moment I realized exactly what had happened.

"I think I fucked up my relationship with Jisung..."

After these words, tears flowed from my eyes. For the first time in so many years. 

I didn't listen anymore to what Chan was saying to me. I dropped the phone to the ground and a picture appeared on the screen. Exactly my and Jisung's photo that we took yesterday.

At that moment I realized that I had already lost him.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

So, Happy Halloween 🎃
You do not even know how much time I wrote this chapter and how much I tried to make everything make sense. From the next chapter there will be a lot of... depression.