Chapter 6

POV. Jisung

The next day, as soon as I entered the school I started looking for Felix. I saw him right away at the wall where we always greeted each other.

"Lee Felix you bitch! I'm gonna kill you right now!" I said and started walking towards him. He turned his head towards me and with wide eyes started running down the hall. I started running after him, passing by various people who looked at us as if we were idiots. One of these people was obviously Seungmin who was laughing at us. When we ran upstairs, Felix found Changbin which he used as a human shield.

"May I ask what's going on?" He asked almost tipping over.

"Your lovely boy knows well why I want to kill him so you better step back if you don't want to be first."

"It wasn't my fault! Now go away I'm afraid of you." The blonde said putting his head on Changbin's shoulder.

"When Jisung is angry, I'd rather not be the first person to be killed." Changbin said, raising his hands defensively

"You should be scared. You better stay awake tonight, remember I know how to enter your house without keys." I said towards Felix while gasping for breath. It was only then that I noticed Minho standing next to us with an amused look on his face. It was the first time I saw any other expression on his face.

"How much I love you, please don't come back into my house through the kitchen door again. We won't be specially buying a third vase."

"What does the vase have to do with it?" Asked Minho, who had not said a word so far.

"My mother was scared once by the noises from the kitchen and took a vase to see what was going on. She almost smashed it on his head, but that's a detail of this story." All four of us laughed.

"If your mom didn't choose a vase as a protective weapon, you wouldn't have to buy a new one every time."

"I'll tell her today to take the lamp. Do you like this idea more?"

"Maybe it will puncture my lung and I will bleed out. It would be funny." I said then Felix looked at me seriously. "I'm just kidding, calm down."

A moment later Hyunjin came up to us and said hello to everyone.

"Hi cutie." He pulled me to him, wrapping his arm around me.

"Hi?" I said not knowing too much why black haired boy is behaving like that. But it didn't bother me too much though, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

"Did you hear about the party on saturday? Jackson Wang invites everyone." Said Hyunjin. "I hope you all come." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"If whole school go we can't miss it. True Minho hyung." Felix looked at him hatefully.

"Yes, yes I will come, calm down."

"Good!" He smiled. "At least this time we won't have to force you out of the house." Minho said nothing, looking towards the corridor where Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin were walking. When they approached us, Seungmin's gaze immediately fell on me. I just shook my head slightly, reassuring him I didn't know what was going on.

"You've probably heard about the party." Chan said. "And I hope this time we don't have to force anyone."

"Can you all stop attacking me? I said I would go."

"We just want you to socialize Minho."

"Yes, yes." He said then walked away at the same time the first lesson began.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

A story without Jackson is not a story, and I couldn't help but at least make a single mention of him.

Also, I already know that "Cheese" will be one of my favorite songs on the entire album.