Chapter 22 ["GO!"]

"Stay here." He says while he grabs his car keys and storms out of the house, slamming and locking the door behind him. After I hear Eddie peel out of the driveway, driving like a maniac out of the trailer park, I call Steve. The phone rings a few times and I start getting impatient. Just as I'm about to hang the phone up and call again I hear a voice.
     "Hello?" I hear Steve say. "Steve, thank fucking god you picked up. I need you to come over here NOW!" I yell into the phone while pacing back and forth. "Y/n? What's going on?" He asks worried. "Please just get over here and unlock this GODDAMN DOOR!" I scream and bang on the door, trying to break it down. "I'm on my way y/n. Just calm down." Steve says softly into the phone. "HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN EDDIE MIGHT KILL SOMEBODY!" I scream at Steve before I slam the phone into the table. After a few minutes Steve pulls in and unlocks the door. I immediately run to his car and jump in, screaming at him to do the same. "Who is Eddie going to kill y/n?" He asks frantically while trying to keep his eyes on the road. I tell him what happened and tell him to drive to Max and Billy's house.

Eddies POV:
"I'm going to kill that mother fucker. Touching  y/n like that. He should see something he loves being hurt. God I hate his fucking guts. He needs to die. I don't care if I have to do it myself." I think to myself as I speed to Billy's house. It's a small town, everyone knows where everyone lives. Billy lives on 24 Cherry Ave. I grip my steering wheel and press harder on the gas as I turn on his road. I pull to the side of the road and park, reving my engine so hopefully he hears me. After a few seconds I stop the car and get out, grabbing the baseball bat that was next to me. "OH BILLYYY! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE PUSSY! GET OUT HERE!" I scream at the top of my lungs while swinging the bat in circles. I can hear music blaring from inside of the house so I jump on top of his Chevy Camaro. I know he loves this thing even though he drives like a maniac. I start with light taps on the hood of his car, still leaving dents, but nothing major. "BILLY! COME OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH OR I'LL KEEP DESTROYING YOUR CAR!" I scream again. I start smashing his windshield in. Glass shaders everywhere, making the alarm go off. He finally here's the commotion going on and comes out. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He screams while putting his hands in his hair and pulling. "YOU TRY SOMETHING YOU LOVE BEING HURT. HOWS IT FEEL ASSHOLE?" I scream while smashing the roof of his car and windows.
He looks at me in confusion, as if he didn't know what I was talking about. "YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N." I scream still smashing his car. The look of realization struck him. I can see the anger filling his face. He charges towards me and throws me down on the ground.

Y/n's POV:
After we get there we see that Eddie is smashing Billy's car with the baseball bat he took earlier. He's screaming at the top of his lungs until Billy comes out. Billy keeps asking what Eddie is doing. "You try something you love being hurt. How's it feel asshole?" Eddie screams. Steve and I can see the anger filling up in Billy's face. He charges towards Eddie and grabs him by the collar of his shirt, throwing him down onto the ground from the top of his car. They're fighting, throwing punches and slamming each other on the ground, rolling around. "Hopefully nothing serious happens" I whisper to Steve who's sitting there in shock. "I've never seen Eddie like this y/n. We need to do something." He says turning his head towards me, but still watching the boys. "Not until it gets serious. Eddie blacks out when he's like this, he'll hit anything and anyone." I say while sliding down the side of Steve's car. He nods his head in response and sits down next to me. "I hate that he's THIS protective of me. He really would kill somebody if it came down to it." I say while putting my head in between my knees and wrapping my arms around my legs. Steve puts his hand on my back and rubs his hand in circles, calming me down and keeping me from crying. After a few moments he shakes my shoulder, "Y/n? Shit just got serious. Get up please." He says while standing up.
I look up from my legs to see Eddie on top of Billy, getting something out of his front jean pocket. "EDDIE PLEASE!" I hear Billy scream as Eddie pulls his switchblade out and flips the blade out. "EDDIE!" Steve and I both scream, running towards him. Eddie looks back at us for a split second, I can see the anger in his eyes. They're pitch black, not the soft brown like they usually are. Eddie takes the blade and flips it in his hand, gripping the handle better. Eddie starts swinging the knife around Billy, almost looking for the perfect place to strike first. "Eddie please don't!" I say while starting to tear up, I look over at Steve who's trying to run over to them. "Steve don't, or you'll be the one to get cut." I say putting my hand on his chest and stepping in front of him. "Then let me." He says while still trying to push me out of his way. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him towards me, "STEVE! You're not going to get hurt because of this. Because of me." I say turning my head towards Eddie and Billy. Steve finally backs off. I look back at Eddie and Billy again to see Billy trying to swing at Eddie, but Eddie blocks and dodges every punch Billy is throwing. "Shit." I say under my breath, hoping Steve didn't hear me. "What y/n?" He asks while looking at the two in front of us. "You wanna see shit get serious, it's about to." "What do you mean y/n? Y/n? Y/N!" Steve screams as I walk towards Eddie's van, leaning on the side of it. I see Eddie take his knife and start slicing, leaving little cuts along Billy's chest and stomach. "EDDIE!" Steve screams while running towards me. Billy puts his hands up to block anymore cuts from Eddie, making Eddie slice his wrist. "FUCK!" I scream and run to Eddie, still cutting Billy, leaving a big gash on his chest. "STEVE HELP ME!" I scream starting to cry.
Steve runs to the 3 of us and pulls Eddie off of Billy, holding him to the ground and taking the knife from him. "HE HURT Y/N!" Eddie screams while fighting Steve to try and get back to Billy. I rip Billy's shirt apart and wrap it around his wrist, holding it tight making sure it doesn't bleed anymore. "Well this isn't the circumstances I wanted you ripping my shirt for." Billy says while trying to smile before passing out. "STAY HERE!" I hear Steve yell before running over to Billy and I. "Shit, it's THAT bad." He says while taking my hands off and putting his hands on Billy's wrist. "Yeah." I say quietly as I sit back on the ground, sobbing silently. All of the sudden we hear sirens. "Shit. Cops." Steve says under his breath. He lets go of Billy's wrist and grabs Eddie, pushing him to the van. Eddie gets in the drivers side and Steve pushes me to the van as well, opening the door and shoving me in. "What are you doing Steve?" I yell trying to fight back.
"GO!"
To Be Continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- I'm so sorry it took so long. i've been busy and putting it off. but why not make y'all wait a little longer for the exciting chapters? it's always fun :)