Chapter 4 [Telling All]

It's Saturday morning. You wake up to a sleepy Eddie next to you. His arms still wrapped around you. You lift his arm slowly off of you so you can get up. Knowing what will make him smile, you change into his Hellfire shirt and slip off your shorts, leaving you in nothing but a black lacey thong. You walk into the kitchen, pulling out eggs, pancake mix, chocolate chips, and bacon. You make everything and put it in two plates for you and Eddie. You set the plates down in your dresser. Leaning down to wake Eddie up, he groans and pulls you into his arms. "Baby, I made breakfast, you want some before it gets cold?" you ask him. He groans as to say yes. You try and get up but Eddie just pulls you closer to him, still very tired. "Baby come on" you say laughing a little. He finally lets go of you so you can get the plates of food. He opens his eyes while you have your back turned, him only seeing the back of your legs and his shirt on you. He sits up and admires you. You turn around to a not so sleepy Eddie with lust in his eyes. "Where'd you find that?" He asks you while you're holding both plates in your hands. "It was almost behind my dresser" you say laughing at him. "Well I'm glad you found it, you look fantastic princess" he says as he sits up even more to eat. "Chocolate chip pancakes?" he asks you with a confused look on his face. "Do you want something different hun? I can make you regular pancakes" you say hoping you didn't already fuck up his breakfast. "No babe, chocolate chip is my favorite" he says with a smile on his face. "Good. because I wasn't going to make you anything else." You say laughing. He just looks at you, squinting his eyes as if he's mad at you. "Did you make any coffee?" he asks. "Don't I always walk into school with a cup of coffee goofy?" you say still giggling. you get up to go make him a cup. "How do you like it?" you ask as you peak your head through the doorframe seeing him get up and grab your plate. "Babe?" you ask with a confused look. "Yeah?" he says looking up at you. "What are you doing?" you ask still confused. " We're eating at the table like normal people." he says with his still sleepy voice. He follows me out into the kitchen setting the plates on the table. I make the cups and set them down. It's still raining and I drift off thinking.
     The idea of rain has always been fascinating to me. The sky weeps and, beneath the agony, people dance, laughing as its tears coat their clothing. From the sobs of the heavens come life and all its vices. In
some sick and twisted way it's almost beautiful.
That without heartbreak, flowers couldn't bloom. As I'm deep into my thought, I hear a voice. "What are you thinking about love?" I look over fast being startled. "Just thinking about the rain, I've always loved it and it's always fascinated me" I say to Eddie with an intrigued look on his face. "I'd love to hear more, but the rain just makes me tired" Eddie says as he yawns while finishing his breakfast. He walks up to me after washing his plate and cup, holding his hand out for me to come with him. He leads me back to my room and lays on the bed, patting the sheets on my mattress signaling for me to come lay down, I do as he asks because I'm starting to get tired myself. We lay down and drift back to sleep.
Around 11:30 we hear banging on the door yet again. I get up putting some pj shorts I had laying around from last night. Walking to the door I look to see who it is. Of course it's Dustin, but this time he has.. Friends? With him? You open up the front door and invite them in. "Y/n, meet Steve and Robin" you say hello before walking back to your room to make Eddie get out of bed. He finally rolls out of bed and walks into the living area.
"Hey guys!" Eddie says to the two in front of him. "Sorry I look like shit, we both literally just rolled out of bed" he says gesturing towards me. Steve and Robin both look at us simultaneously like we're crazy or something. Breaking the silence "So are you two a thing or something?" Steve asks while Robin nudges him slightly hoping we wouldn't notice. "Yeah we actually are" Eddie says walking towards me. "You're just showing me off to everyone arent you?" I say looking up to him. He lays his head on top of mine as he wraps his arms around me. Everyone is staring at us except for Dustin since already knew. "So what are you guys here for?" I ask the three in front of me. "We were wondering if you just wanted to go to the mall with us" Dustin says. "Of course, I'll just have to run over to my place and get money and change " Eddie says hugging me tighter as he's about to run outside. I tell them to wait there while I get changed. I put in some ripped jeans with a KISS crop top and a lace bra with my worn out converse. I walk out of my room and I see Eddie looking me up and down while biting his bottom lip. Steve, Robin, And Dustin jump in Steve's car while me and Eddie jump in mine. "You look gorgeous today sweetheart" Eddie says while leaning over to kiss me.
     We drive to the mall and I immediately run into my favorite store. I find a Black Sabbath shirt that I don't have. "Shit" i say while patting my pants looking for my money. "What is it darling?" Eddie asks me seeing the sad look on my face. "I forgot my fucking money, now i can't get the shirt." I say with teary eyes. "Don't cry baby, I'll get it for you." Eddie says smiling, hoping to cheer you up. "I can pay you back when we get home." "Don't worry about the money darling. You can pay me back in a different way" He says winking at you as he walks over to the shirt section to look for a new shirt himself. He grabs an Ozzy Osbourne shirt and the same Black Sabbath one you picked out. We check out and head over to the food court. After we're done eating, Eddie and I walk back to my car. I let him drive just because i don't feel like it, he comes up to the passenger side and opens the door for me, making me smile. He finds his spot on my thigh while rubbing his thumb up and down. You reach your house and Eddie gets out to open the door for you, he hood out his hand to help you get out and as you're doing so he kisses your hand and gives you a devilish smirk. He picks you up bridal style and takes you inside. He sets you down on your bed and crawls towards you, kissing your exposed skin.

To be continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- i'm sorry i'm posting late this week. i've been super busy and needed time to write the next chapters. Hope you enjoyed <3

Word count- 1,247