Chapter 11 [Positive]

After I wake Eddie up from being scared out of my sleep by banging all over the trailer. I walk up to the door to see who it was. Before I can open the door someone kicks it. "GARETH WHAT THE FUCK" I scream at him. Eddie immediately jumps out of bed and runs to me, he gets behind me with his arms wrapped around my stomach.
"What are you doing here Gareth? I told you to never come over here again." Eddie says with an angry and irritated face. "C'mon man. I just wanted to see you but you weren't answering the door." He says scared because now Eddie's pissed off. "BECAUSE IT IS 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! I'M SLEEPING ASSHOLE!" Eddie yells at him, making him drop what he had in his hands. Another knife? "Why'd you have a knife in your hand Gar?" I ask him now shaking in Eddie's arms. Eddie drags me behind him and makes me lock myself in the bathroom once again. I had already hid a knife under the sink in the bathroom. I grab it and pull the blade out, sitting down on the floor. After about 5 minutes of nothing but silence, I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Y/n. Please come out. I just want to talk to you." I hear a familiar voice say. But it's not Eddie. I stand up and unlock the door slowly with my knife in hand, quickly putting it to Gareths throat. "Where's Eddie?" I ask with a shaky voice. Gareth puts his hands up in defense and points to the living room. I see Eddie sitting on the couch calmly. "Put the knife down love, he has nothing else on him, I promise" He says standing up. I push Gareth away from me, also putting the knife down to my side, but not putting it away.
I walk into the living room and sit down next to Eddie. He picks me up by my waist and sets me in his lap. Gareth sits down on the table across from us and puts a big smile on his face. "So how have you guys been?" He says staring at us. Almost like he's going insane. "Gareth are you okay?" Eddie asks noticing his weird look. "Yeah, why?" Gareth asks cocking his head slightly. "Are you off your meds Gar?" I ask him in a worried tone of voice. "Y/n. You KNOW you shouldn't ASK ME that." He yells to me. Eddie wraps his arms right around my waist, pulling me in closer than before. I look at Eddie as if to say "Call the cops please." Eddie nods his head as if to agree. I stand up "I have to go to the bathroom" I say with the knife still in my hand. I sneak into the kitchen and grab the phone and head into the bathroom, locking the door. I call the cops and tell them what's goin on, and what's happened in the past, what the address is and everything. They say they'll be here in about 5 minutes. I can do that. I slip the phone under the bathroom sink and pretend to flush the toilet and wash my hands. I walk back out and shake my head at Eddie to signal that they're on their way. He looks over at me and smiles. I walk into the kitchen and get some water. "You want something to drink Gareth? Babe?" I ask them both.
"Water please" Gareth asks, "Beer love." Eddie says. I grab myself and Gareth a water and Eddie a beer. I walk back into the living room, sitting down on Eddie's lap and handing Gareth his water and Eddie his beer. After sitting in silence for a few minutes, there's a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say looking at Eddie as if to say "Don't let him get up." I walk to the front door and go outside, explain what is going on to the cops. I walk back inside with the cops right behind me. Eddie has Gareth in a headlock, holding him down to the floor. "What's going on babe?" I ask confused. "He tried to run out of the window in the bedroom" Eddie says while Gareth squirms around on the ground. The cops grab Gareth out of Eddie's grasp and get his side of the story, then they take him to the car and get our side of the story. We tell them that he was on meds and we think that he's off of them, we explain that he had dropped a knife when Eddie had yelled. We explained everything. They took him into the station while we got a restraining order against him. We can finally be at peace for once. Thank god.
A few days later we go back to school. I'm still traumatized from what had happened the last time I was here, but thank god Eddie was by my side throughout the day. I don't know if I could've survived school without him. It's finally lunch. One of the basketball plays bump into me and push me to the ground. Eddie sees this and gets up to start a fight, but before he can get to them I pull him away from the situation and make him walk away from it. He listens to me and we go back to our table. He's going on and on about D&D again. He stands up on top of the table, "As long as you're into band, or science.. Or pArTiEsSs. Or a GAme where you TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS" I think it's so cute when he's talking about something he loves. All of the sudden I feel sick to my stomach. I tell Eddie to follow me, he jumps down off of the table and followed me into the bathroom. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks as he holds my hair back as I hurl myself into the toilet. "I think I'm pregnant.." I tell him in between throwing my head into the toilet bowl. "Do you want to ditch the rest of the day or wait love?" He asks while still holding my hair and rubbing my back. "Ditch" I tell him after I'm finished throwing up. We walk into the cafeteria and grab our things. Everyone is looking at us weird. "We're ditching, want to come?" I ask them. Mike and Dustin agree. The other two are too innocent to do anything like that. We four walk out of school and run to my car.
"We have to go to the pharmacy before we do anything okay?" I tell Mike and Dustin who are sitting in the back. "Okay. But why?" Mike asks very confused. "You'll see Mikey boy." I tell him with a wide smile on my face. I drive to the pharmacy and run in and grab 2 pregnancy tests. I have to pee already, I pay and go to the bathroom right away. I wait the 2 minutes and eagerly flip them over. "Positive." I jump up and down in happiness and run out to the car. "BABE, MIKE, DUSTIN!" I start screaming at them from how excited I am. "What's going on babe? is everything okay?" Eddie asks me concerned. "Yeah what's going on y/n?" Dustin and Mike ask in unison. I pull the pregnancy tests out from behind my back, handing one to Eddie, and one to Dustin. I jump out of the car as fast as I can. Eddie sees the results and get out of the car and runs towards me. He picks me up and spins me around. I give him a kiss on the lips and pull away. "Our own little Munson family. Just like I promised you." I tell him while I'm still in his arms. He puts me down and I see Dustin and Mike standing outside of the car. They both run up to me and hug me as tight as they possibly can. "Boys. Boys. You're squeezing too tight." I tell them. I pull them away and I can see tears in Dustin's eyes. "What's wrong kiddo?" I ask him getting down to his level. "I'm just so happy for you!" He says crying and hugging me. I'm now in a group hug with all 3 boys. Happy as ever.
We go to the mall and get some ice cream and then go over to family video to see Robin and Steve. When we walk in I spot both of them at the counter. Steve's of course talking about his crush of the week, and how they could "be the one." "Hey guys!" Robin says spotting the 4 of us. "Hey!" I say with a big smile on my face. "What's making you so happy y/n?" Steve asks me. "Wellllllll, I have something to show the both of you!" I say very excited. "Tell us!!" Robin and Steve day at the same time. "Alright. Close your eyes, and TIGHT!" I say to them as I reach into my back pocket. They both close their eyes and stick their hands out. I place one pregnancy test in each of their hands. "Alright, Open your eyes!" I say happily. They open their eyes and look down. Robins face lights up with happiness while Steve's looks a little disappointed. "What's wrong Steve?" I ask him leaning over the counter. "Nothing. Just had a rough day, I'm happy for you tho!" He says forcing a smile on his face. Robin runs around the counter and runs up to me, throwing herself into my arms, giving me a tight hug.
We rent a movie and leave to go back home. Eddies talking about what we're going to do for the nursery and everything. I'm listening to the music in my own little world. Next thing I hear is screams coming from the 3 boys, shaking me and screaming my name. Once I come back to reality we're inches away from a light post. I try and slam on my breaks but there's no stopping. Everything goes black until i hear a voice. "NO! NO! NO! THERES BLOOD EVERYWHERE! WHERE THE HELL IS IT COMING FROM? HELP USSSSSS!!" And then my world goes dark...

                                               To Be Continued....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hate to posy today after watching what happened in vol. 2. but i'm keeping my promise on posting every day.
word count-1724