Chapter 12 [News]

Eddie's POV:
It's been a week since the crash. I haven't done anything but lay in bed and go visit her in the hospital. She's been in a "Medically Induced Coma." Whatever the hell that is. I have no clue when she's going to wake up. And I don't know how to tell her that we lost the baby. I feel so bad that I can't see her today, I have things to do around the house and I have Hellfire. I hate to cancel for the 5th time this week. I have to or else people will start leaving. I just want to lay in bed, cry, and sleep my day away.

Steve's POV:
     I woke up early to go see y/n. I haven't seen her since she was admitted into the hospital about a week ago. I put on my nicest shirt and got her some flowers at the flower shop in town. I got her favorite, (y/n's fav flower). I've got to get something off of my chest today, I can't hold it in any longer. I drive over to the hospital listening to her favorite songs by Black Sabbath and Dio. I hate rock music but I miss her so much. I need something to remind me of her. I walk into her room after checking in at the front desk. I hate seeing her like this. Hooked up to all of these machines. She doesn't deserve this. I put the flowers next to her and sit them down. "Y/n. I really don't know if you can hear me right now. But I need to get something off my chest. I don't know WHEN. Hell, even IF you're going to wake up. But y/n.. I love you. I have since the day I met you. I know you love Eddie, but please consider a relationship with me."

Y/n's Mind POV:
    I hear someone come into my room, I really don't know if I'm dreaming or not, I can't tell. I hear a wrapper in the persons hand, and then someone sit down near me. I hear a familiar voice. "Y/n. I really don't know if you can hear me right now. But I need to get something off my chest. I don't know WHEN. Hell, even IF you're going to wake up. But y/n.. I love you. I have since the day I met you. I know you love Eddie, but please consider a relationship with me." Is that? Steve? I can't really tell, I haven't heard anything but crying lately. I have no clue how long I've been like this. Paralyzed. Unable to speak, open my eyes. Or even move my finger. Fuck it. I'm going back to sleep.

**Time Skip**
Eddies POV:
     It's now been 2 weeks since the crash. The doctors say she's doing better. She's able to breathe on her own now without any help of the machines. I'm really hoping that she comes out soon. I really haven't known what to do without her. I've only been seeing her and going to sleep. I can't go to school, work, or even Hellfire. Yeah the guys are pissed at me, but they understand what I'm going through. Especially Dustin. I mean hell, he almost lost his cousin. I haven't even told him about losing the baby yet. I cant hurt him like that. I can't let him go through that pain again. But he has to hear it from someone.
     I drive over to Dustin's house after I leave the hospital. He answered the door with puffy eyes. "Hey kiddo, can I talk to you about something?" I ask him in a calm and yet upset voice. "Yeah, come on in Ed's" Eds.. Y/n used to call me that. I smile at the thought and walk into the house. He sits down on the couch and pats nexts to him. I sit down next to him and look at him for a second. "Hey kid, you alright?" I ask before I tell him the news. "Yeah, just missing y/n a lot lately. My mom won't let me go see her since she thinks that y/n caused the wreck." He says. I can hear the lump in his throat trying not to cry. "So what'd you want to talk about?" Dustin says while leaning forward and putting his chin in his hands. I clear my throat before telling him. "I know this isn't going to be easy to take in bu-" Before I can finish my sentence, Dustin interrupts me. "What's wrong? Is y/n okay? Is the baby okay?" I sigh after he asks that last question. "That's actually what I wanted to talk about, was the baby.. Dustin.. Y/n lost the baby in the crash.. Her body couldn't handle it." I say starting to cry at the thought. I can see that Dustin is really hurt by this information. I know how excited he was to meet him/her. I pull him into a hug as he sobs into my chest. "Can you tell Steve and Robin? I don't think I can handle telling anyone else? And tell them not to bring it up around me or her when, or if she wakes up." I ask him while sobbing. After about an hour of us both sobbing, I leave Dustin's house, when I get home I jump into bed and start sobbing into my pillow again. Crying myself to sleep.

Dustin's POV:
     After Eddie leaves, I walkie Steve and tell him to have Robin come over because I have something to talk to them about. I bike over to Steve's and walk in. I see Robin and Steve on the couch talking about what happened. They look over at me, both crying about y/n. "Hey guys, um.. I need to talk to you about something really important." I tell them trying not to cry. I walk over to them and sit on the table across from them, putting my head down, still trying not to cry. "What's up Dustin?" Robin says in a shaky reply. "So um.. This is going to be really hard to take in right now." Just like I was with Eddie, Steve and Robin interrupted me. "Is y/n okay? Is the baby okay? Whats going on Dustin?" They both ask one at a time. "That's what I wanted to talk to you two about. Eddie told me to tell you guys that the baby.. The baby didn't make it." I say starting to cry again. "WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?" Robin screams while sobbing. Steve just sits there and starts sobbing as well.
To Be Continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
word count-1121