Chapter 5

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

     He kisses up your exposed skin, making you slightly moan. He already knows where your sweet spots are. You arch your back so he can unclasp your bra, while arching your back he puts his hand on your back and sets you up and takes your shirt off. "Off. Now." You say demanding him to take his shirt and belt off. "So bossy." He says while doing what he's told.  You stand up and grab his shoulders, leading him to the bed so you can sit him down. You sit on his lap and slowly start grinding into him. You start sucking and biting hickeys on his neck. He whimpers in your ear while slightly throwing his head back in pleasure. You get off of him and make him stand up. You get on your knees unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down his boxers with them. You slowly start swirling your tongue around his tip. You go up and down his shaft with your tongue, making him moan your name. You start sucking slow, making him groan from pleasure. He reaches down and pulls your hair up and makes a makeshift ponytail, pushing your head into his member even more, making you gag. "Shit y/n" He moans.
     He stands you up and throws you onto the bed. He crawls towards you and grabs your legs to put them on his shoulders. He slowly slides inside of your entrance making you moan and gasp at the same time. "Fuck baby, you feel so good" He says moaning in your ear while kissing your neck. He starts going faster and faster, you can tell he's about to cum, but to your surprise he pulls out and starts kissing down your body. Hearing you whimper, he sticks a finger inside of you. The feeling of his cold rings makes you shiver, as he kisses up and down your thighs he slowly moves his fingers in and out of you. He starts licking your clit making you gasp at how fast he's going. "Fuck baby, I- I'm gonna c- cum!" You say almost screaming at this point. He pulls his fingers out edging you. You whine at the loss of sensation. He flips you over and makes you arch your back by pushing his hand down on your lower back. He grabs both of your hands and puts them behind your back. He pushes himself into you making you scream his name. "Yeah take my dick like the good girl you are." He says groaning and moaning. At this point you're a moaning mess. As he's about to cum he stands you up and makes you get on your knees, making you suck his rock hard cock. You start going slow but he quickly grabs the back of your head and pushes you into him. Not long after he makes you go faster, he cums into your mouth. "Swallow it." He says demanding. You do as he says and when you stand up he lays you back down on the bed sticking two fingers inside of you. He slowly goes in and out of you, still while curling his fingers.
     As he's licking your clit he's going fast with his fingers. He's going at rapid speeds, making you yet again a moaning mess. "I- I'm gonna cu- cum baby" You say while moaning into the pillow you grabbed to hopefully make you quieter. As you release onto his fingers he slips them out of you and opens his mouth. Tasting you even more than he already has. He sticks his fingers back in you for a quick second and pulls them out. "Open." he says while taking his other hand and grazing your lips with his thumb. You open your mouth as he sticks his fingers inside, making you taste yourself. He then grabs your throat and starts making out with you, slowly sticking his tongue down your throat, making you taste yourself once more. "That. Was..." He says out of breath. "Amazing" You say finishing his sentence for him. "Babe.. Can you grab my underwear and a shirt for me. I can't walk." You ask with pleading eyes. He gets up and grabs you a new pair of underwear and his Hellfire shirt. He helps you out everything on as he sees the bruises on your hips. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." He says with teary eyes. "It's okay, you didn't know love" you say wiping the tears off his face. He grabs his boxers and puts them on. After getting a glass of water for you, he crawls into bed with you, shortly after you fall asleep at peace. Sleeping next to your lover.
    You wake up a few hours to an empty bed. You walk around the house looking for Eddie, but there's no sight of him. That's when you hear the shower turn off, knowing that it's Eddie you walk into the bathroom. As you walk in he already has his towel around his waist, showing off his tatted, toned body. He catches you staring at him "What are you doing princess? I thought you'd be asleep for a lot longer" He says walking up to you planting a kiss on your forehead. "I just woke up and didn't see you next to me, I thought I'd see where you were." "Well I hope you don't mind that I used your shower" "Of corse not hun! Just make sure you don't walk outside like that" You say pointing at his body. "And why shouldn't I?" "Eddie Munson I will kill you myself if you do that" "Okay okay" He says while putting his hands up in defense. "Good. Now come back to bed and take another nap with me" You say sweetly smiling at him. He puts his boxers back on and slowly climbs into bed with you again. You're already asleep by the time he gets back into your room.

Eddies pov:
     When I walk in she's already sleeping, so I slowly crawl up next to her trying not to wake her up. As soon as I lay next to her, she crawls next to me and lays her head on my chest. I can feel my eyelids start to get heavy. I'm finally at peace. I finally found my peace. The only person that has ever brought me joy. Everyone in my past has always hurt me in some way.. But this one's different. I can tell that I'd do anything for this girl. As my thoughts about her are running through my head, I slowly drift off to sleep with my hands around her and my head on top of hers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- I hope you liked the Eddie pov. I just wanted to do something a little different for this chapter

word count- 1,122