Chaper 3 [The Answer]

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

    "Y/n... Will you be my girlfriend?" Eddie asks in a scared but yet calm voice. "Of course Eddie" you say, making both of you smile. "Now.. Shall we?" Eddie points at both of us being half naked. "Of course love" I say to my new boyfriend. He looks me up and down again, then grabbing my throat and pushing me down on to the bed. We start making out again. He starts kissing down my neck, leaving love bites and even more hickeys than before, getting down to my collarbone, he slightly bites it, making me arch my back. He then unclasps my bra and slowly moves his mouth to my tits, sucking and leaving hickeys.
I slightly moan when he finally moved on to my panties. He gets to my stomach and looks at me for approval. I nod my head and agree for him to keep going. He kisses down to my clit, teasing me through my underwear. He moves his head up a little and looks at me. Making eye contact with me, he takes his teeth and pulls my panties down in one fast movement. I gasp at how good at that we was. He makes eye contact, smiling at my once again at my shocked expression. He kisses down my thighs and on my pussy, licking every now and then just to tease me. He looks up and looks at my pussy once more. "You're really this wet for me darling?" He asks as he's going back down. "I've been waiting for this moment since I met you Eddie" I say in between moans. He starts circling my clit with his tongue, making me wetter by the second. He starts licking my clit slowly, making my back arch from pleasure. He starts to stick one finger in me while I'm moaning. I cover up my mouth with my hand, biting my tongue to be quiet. He moves my hand and looks up "Don't do that again. I want to hear your beautiful moans." He whispers to me once again sending shivers down my spine.
He goes back down making circles around my clit once again teasing me. He goes back to licking my clit, making me moan loud once again. He then sticks his finger back inside me, making moan and arch my back. He finds my g-spot making me moan even louder than before. Once he figures out what he's doing to me, he sticks another finger in, curling his fingers and pulsing them in and out of me at rapid speeds. "Eddie- I'm gonna- I'm gonna cu-" I say in between moans. "Hold on for me baby" he says while still pulsing in and out of me with his fingers. "Eddie I can't hold on much longer." "Alright baby, let it out" he says making me release on his fingers. He pulls them out of me and opens his mouth. Just the sight makes me want to cum again. He pulls down his boxers, making his brick-hard cock jump out. I just stare at it in admiration, the length and girth.. "It's perfect" you accidentally say under your breath. It's just enough for Eddie to hear. "What's perfect love?" He asks cocking his head slightly. "You. You're perfect" you say standing up to kiss him, but you don't even get the chance. Once you stand up he turns you around and whispers "Get on all fours for me sweetheart." You do as he says and he slams one of his hands on your ass. You already know it's gonna leave a mark, but what's one more to add to the pile of hickeys and love bites he left on you. He bends over you coming up to your ear. " I'll go slow on you at first. Okay sweetheart?" Whispering into your ear. He already knows how to get to you. He places a hand on your lower back making you arch. He's stunned at the sight of your arch, but he keeps going.
     He slowly circles his tip around your entrance, but after a few seconds of teasing you, he slowly slides into you. "Fuck baby" you moan from how big he is. "I know baby. Just hold on for me, you'll get used to it here soon, I promise baby" he said in a reassuring voice. He thrusts into you even more, but still going slow so you can get used to it. After a few minutes of thrusting in and out of you slowly, he starts going a little bit faster by the second. Soon he's slamming into you, making you practically scream. "Ffffuck- I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna cu-m baby" you say in between moans. "Me too baby, just hold on for a little longer" He says while throwing his head back. His thrusts start to get sloppy and he starts to tense up. "You're on the pill right?" he asks as he's about to cum. "Yeah" you say while moaning. Just that answer made him release into you, and you releasing onto his cock. He pulls out of you and flops down onto the bed next to you. You two lay on your bed for a few minutes, you cuddle up next to him and slowly drift off to sleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.
After 30 minutes you both wake up suddenly to banging on the door. "Y/N LET ME IN! ITS POURING OUT HERE!" The voice seems familiar but you can't pinpoint exactly who it is. You jump out of bed and throw your clothes on, also throwing Eddie's clothes at him telling him to get dressed and FAST. You get dressed and run to the door. Seeing it's Dustin, you open the door. "What were you doing in here? I was standing out there for 5 minutes" Dustin says as Eddie walks out of your room. "Y/n? You wanna explain?" He says looking at you and Eddie. "I forgot to tell you kid.. We're dating now" Eddie says walking up to you and hugging you from behind. "You guys JUST met though" as he exclaims the 'JUST'. "Yeah we know we just met, but we've both liked each other since we first laid eyes on each other." Eddie says while kissing your neck. He accidentally moves your hair so the hickeys are visible now. Dustin looks at your neck "EDDIE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! THATS MY COUSIN!" he yells. "Okay and? She's not MY cousin" Eddie says sternly at Dustin "How many more are there you two?" Dustin asks concerned. You lift up your shirt to reveal hickeys everywhere on your stomach, then pulling down the collar of your shirt to show him your chest. "Wow." Dustin says surprised. "I told you that I know how to treat a pretty lady" Eddie says winking at Dustin. Dustin just makes gagging noises like he's going to throw up.
You all sit down on the couch after getting Dustin some clean clothes because his were soaked. Eddie picks out a VHS tape for you guys to watch. you stand up before the movie starts to make popcorn. Dustin leans over to Eddie. He's trying to be quiet but you can still hear them talking over the popping of the popcorn. "So you really do like her Eddie?" "Yeah of course I do. I came over here when I didn't see her car at school, I got worried and drove over here to check up on her." Eddie says looking over at you smiling. "Alright. But if you hurt her I'll hunt you down myself okay?" Dustin says. Eddie looks back over at you and he sees you smiling at what his response was to Dustin's question. You all start watching 'POLTERGEIST'. You're sitting in between Eddie and Dustin holding the popcorn. Once you all finish the movie you ask Dustin if he wants you to drive him home. He agreed because it's still raining outside. "You wanna come with Eds? You can stay the night if you want to." you ask. "Yeah sure, we just gotta go to my trailer so I can get some clothes after we drop Dustin off." he says. We all walk out and get in the car, I put in a Black Sabbath cassette tape and I can see Eddie's face light up with happiness. "I didn't know you listened to them babe" "yeah of course I do. It's what I grew up with." You say smiling at him from seeing him so happy.
You drop Dustin off at his house and start heading to Eddie's trailer. You both go inside. "Sorry for the mess, I didn't really expect anyone to come over" Eddie says looking embarrassed of his house. "Babe it's okay, it doesn't bother me." You say reassuring him. After he gets clothes you both head back to your trailer right across the street. You both change and get back into bed absolutely exhausted. You cuddle up to him laying your head on his chest. You play with Eddies hair making him fall asleep within minutes. Listening to his heartbeat made you drift off not long after him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- I'm so sorry if it's bad! It's my first time writing smut lol. i hope you're enjoying the story so far tho!

word count- 1,536