Chapter 2 [The confession]

⚠️SLIGHT SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Finally Friday. It's been a few days since you started at Hawkins High. Your alarm yet again blaring in your ear for you to wake up. Today's different though. You have a massive headache that started lastnight and you can't seem to get it to go away. You know what it's from, it's from the boys and everyone else at school screaming in your ear constantly. You decide to skip today because of your head. You fall back asleep holding your pillow on your head, hoping this massive headache will go away soon.
You wake up to knocking at the door, you hurry up and get out of bed, only to be met by Eddie at the door. "Y/n, why didn't you come to school today? You alright?" He asks in a concerned tone of voice. "Yeah I'm alright, just a headache." He's still giving you that concerned look. You invite him inside hoping to make him feel better. "How'd you know where I live?" You ask him as you're walking to get more tylenol and some water. "Dustin told me, plus I see you leave for school 15 minutes before I do." He says smiling at you because he knows what he said might upset you. "So where do you live if you see me leave?" I ask in a concerned tone. "Right across the street actually, you should see my van every day" he says laughing under his breath. You sit down next to him, as you can feel your body heating up preparing you to start blushing because he's so concerned about you. He scoots closer towards you, making you immediately start blushing. "Did I make you blush y/n? Or are you just always red in the face and I haven't noticed?" He asks jokingly. You playfully slap him on his shoulder, knowing he doesn't like it. He pins your hands on each side of your head. Both of your faces inches away. He releases one of his hands, cupping your face. He slowly moves closer, still watching your stunned expression as he finally connects his lips to yours. With your free hand you slowly rub your hand up his back to his long wavy hair, pulling on it the slightest. You hear him whimper through the kiss, making you smile.
He lets go of your other arm, and tracing your body's curves with his hands, stopping at your waist. He takes his hand that was cupping your cheek down to your waist. "Where's your room?" He asks with lust filled eyes. "The one at the very end of the hall" you say in between kisses. He stands up, never breaking contact with your lips, he then picks you up by your waist. You wrap your legs around him, making it very obvious that he has a massive boner. He then carrie's you into your room. He sits down on the bed, making you straddle him. You start grinding on his hard on, making him even harder. He then stands up, you still having your legs wrapped around him. He lays you down on the bed and pulls away, making eye contact while he takes his shirt off and undoes his belt. You sit up and pull him closer not breaking eye contact and start undoing his jeans, pulling them down, leaving him in only his boxers. You can see his rock hard cock in his boxers, making you bite your bottom lip a little bit. He bends down towards you tugging on the loophole in your jeans. "Can we take these off sweetheart?" He asks in a low, dominating voice. You nod your head. "Words princess, I need to hear you say it." He says in a stern voice. "Yes Eddie" you say to him.
He grabs your throat and slams you on the bed, but still making sure not to hurt you. "Y/n, that's not my name" he says still holding your throat. "Yes daddy" you say whimpering. He hears this and takes his hand off your throat, ripping off your jeans. He then crawls towards you, but his head low. He then puts his hands on your thighs. The cold touch of his rings sends shivers up your spine. He sees you shiver and comes up to your face, planting kisses along the way, leaving hickeys and love bites everywhere. "You like that princess?" He whispered to you. "Mhm" you say biting your lip. You sit up, taking your shirt off so you're just in a bra and panties. Eddie can't stop staring at you, he doesn't know where to look. "Y/n.. you're gorgeous" he says while admiring your body. You start to blush yet again. Eddie leans over to you "I really like you y/n" he whispers. You start smiling at him "I really like you too Eddie" you whispered back to him. "I have a serious question y/n" "What is it Eds?" He stays silent for a second looking at the ground. You wrap your arm around him to comfort him because he seems sad. He finally looks over to you after what felt like ages. "Y/n... Will you be my girlfriend?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
End of chapter 2. what will you decide to say?
A/n- I'm sorry, i know this is a short chapter. the next one will be longer.

896 words