Chapter 14 [Fights]

After a few days I'm able to walk normally again, without anyones help. Even though Eddie still wants to help me with everything, I keep reminding him that I'm okay. I'm still really depressed at the loss of the baby, and I can tell Eddie is too, he just doesn't want to show it around me, or anyone. If anything he just gets angry at anyone and everyone.
"Y/n why am I even with you all day if you're just going to lay down all day and cry?" He asks bending down to look me in the eye. All I can do is cry and try not to get angry back with him. I haven't gone back to school yet, I don't go to Hellfire with him anymore, I haven't eaten anything in a few days, I haven't even showered. All I've done is stay in bed, cry, and sleep. "Y/n!" Eddie yells, startling me out of my thoughts. "WHAT EDDIE!" I scream back at him now pissed. "Why haven't you done anything? You haven't even been out of bed. You say you don't need my help, and yet you haven't even gone to the bathroom. I have to sit you up and brush your hair for you. I have to help you put clothes on. You haven't left this bed in almost a week!" He says still yelling at me. "It's not my fucking fault that I'm mourning the loss of OUR child. I'M SO FUCKING SORRY THAT ALL YOU DO IS GET ANGRY AT ME INSTEAD OF TALKING TO ME. YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO I'M HERE. BUT NO!" I scream at him now sitting up on the side of the bed. "HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO TALK TO YOU WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SLEEP Y/N? TELL ME HOW!" He screams back at me. "I'm so fucking tired of this." I say under my breath as I walk out of the bedroom grabbing my new car keys.
     Before I can get out of the door Eddie runs out of the bedroom and starts yelling at me. "Where the HELL do you think you're going?" "Eddie I need air, I can't stay in this house right now. Not when we're screaming at each other." I say trying to hold back my tears. "Fine. Fucking leave. Just like both of my parents did. Leave me here alone with myself and my thoughts." He says while sliding down the wall. Knowing that I need to cool off, I slam the door and jump into my replacement car that insurance paid for. I drive to the gas station to grab something to drink while I drive. I grab a beer and go up to the counter. "Can I also get a pack of camels?" I ask the cashier. I pay for my things and drive away. I'm extra careful on the road this time, making sure not to hit anything, or zone off. I think of what happened and start to get depressed again. I don't want to go home yet so I go to Steve's. I pull into his driveway and knock on the door while starting to cry. He answers the door and looks at me confused. "Y/n? Why are you driving? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asks while dragging me into the living room.
We both sit on the couch and I lift my legs up and curl into a ball on the couch. Steve sits down and lifts my head up and lays my head on his lap. "What's goin on y/n?" Steve asks while getting the hair out of my face. "I ruin everything I touch Steve. My relationships, my baby, my car, my relationship between my parents, my relationship with my dad. Everything. I just feel like I shouldn't be here anymore. No one would miss me. Hell, barely anyone came and saw me when I was in a coma. No one's going to miss me when I'm actually gone." I say sobbing into Steve's leg. "What makes you say this y/n? Is everything okay at home?" He asks rubbing my back to calm me down. "No, nothing is okay at home. Eddie keeps yelling at me because he's mourning our child's death, and he doesn't know any other way to grieve. That's why I'm here!" I say explaining everything. "Y/n, It's not your fault. You do nothing but give everything to people. You're better here than anywhere else okay? Eddie loves you, he just doesn't know how to talk about his feelings." Steve says while still rubbing my back. "Steve?" I say sitting up and wiping my tears. "Yes?" He says back. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask slightly cocking my head. "Ofc, you can always ask me anything!" He says with a big smile on his face.
"Did you come and visit me in the hospital and tell me that you're in love with me?" I ask him looking him in the eyes. He looks down at his feet and nods his head. "Why Steve? Why me? You know I'm with Eddie. He's the one I love." I ask him rubbing his back to comfort him now. "I don't know y/n. It's just something about you that I'm in love with." He says turning his head towards me. "Steve. We can't." I say to him while returning my hand to my lap. He sits up and tries to move closer to me, I back up until I hit the arm of the couch. He keeps trying to move closer to me until I jump up and grab my car keys. "Steve, no. I love Eddie." I say to him while trying to walk out of the house. "Why can't we y/n?" He says grabbing my wrist and turning me around. "Because Steve. I'm with Eddie, and I love him. Plus you're like a brother to me. Now, let me go." I demand him as I pull my arm out of his grasp. I quickly leave and go back home to a high Eddie on the couch. I set my things down and sit with him. "Hey" He says while still looking at the television. "Eddie, I went to Steve's. He told me something and did something that I need to talk to you about." I say starting to tear up at the bruise on my wrist from how hard Steve's grasp was. Eddie turns to me while turning the tv off. "What'd he do?" He asks while grabbing my hands. My sleeve rolls up as I extend my arm and Eddie sees the bruise. "Did he do this? Are there anymore?" He says examining my wrists.
"He told me that he loved me, even though I'm with you." I tell him. He turns his head towards mine. "What'd you say back?" He asks while looking me in the eyes. "I told him that I love you and that I'm not leaving you. And that I consider him as a brother." I say to him while cupping his face. "So what caused this?" He says lifting my arm up. "He grabbed me while I was waking away after he tried to kiss me." I tell him still with my hands around his face. "I'm going to kill him. I'm going to FUCKING KILL HIM!" Eddie screams while standing up. "Babe, don't worry about it. I'm just not going to talk to him for a very long time. I'm not going to anything that he does, I won't see him." I tell Eddie as he's trying to walk away from me. "Fine. I won't kill him." He says walking back to the couch. "If I see him around you, I'm protecting you okay?" He says pulling me closer to him. "Okay." I say while wrapping my arms around him. "Can you promise me something?" I ask him while looking up. "Ofc" he says looking into my eyes. "Promise you'll stop getting angry with me. If you need to talk, I don't care if I'm sleeping or sitting somewhere crying. If you need to talk, I'm here." I say trying not to make him angry. "Okay love, I promise." He says kissing the top of my head. "Thank you." I say while sitting up and grabbing his hand. I drag him into the bedroom and push him on the bed. "You want me to show you how much I love you?" I ask him. "Yes please." He says unbuckling his belt. "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to hurt you." He asks me while I get down on the floor in front of him. "I'm sure baby." I say to him unbuttoning his jeans...

To Be Continued...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Should I post the next chapter later today or tomorrow? Really deciding on what to do.
word count- 1477