Chapter 10 [Jason.]

⚠️TW: S3XU@L @SSULT!!⚠️

     It's been a few days since we found out I wasn't pregnant, and since Eddie kissed that girl. We've gone back to our normal life, going to school, working, going on dates.
It's first period on a Monday morning. No one wants to be here, including me. I've been a little sick and a little depressed. I feel like I'm going to be sick, so I get up and walk to the bathroom. On my way I hear footsteps behind me. Not thinking anything of it I walk into the bathroom and into a stall. Seconds after I hear the door open and footsteps coming closer and closer. They stop right in front of me as I see two white and green basketball sneakers on the ground. I slowly unlock the door and open it to see who it is. Jason. Again. "What do you want asshole?" I ask pushing him away from me to wash my hands. "I want you. Y/n." He say wrapping his hands around my waist tightly. I try and push him away but he pushes me into the sink hard so I can't get away. Before I can scream he covers my mouth. He pulls his pants down with his legs and bends me over. Before he gets a chance to pull my pants down, I take my legs and start kicking him straight in the crotch. I make him fall to the floor from how much I kicked him. I pull out the knife in my pocket and grab his shirt, putting the knife to his throat. "If you EVER come near me again. I'll wear your face as a halloween mask." I say to him almost drawing blood from his hard my knife is pressed against his throat. I grab my stuff and walk out of the bathroom. I went to find Eddie when class ended.
I found him walking to his next, I grab his arm and drag him into an empty classroom. "What's going on babe? Are you okay?" He asks me as he sees tears form in my eyes. I walk over to the door and lock it, then slowly sliding down the door onto the floor. I start crying uncontrollably as I try and speak. "J-J-Jason tr-ied to rap-e m-m-me" I say while in Eddie's arms still on the floor. "HE DID WHAT?" Eddie yells making me jump. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you." He coos while rubbing my arms. He stands me up and pulls me into a tight hug, petting my hair and his arm wrapped tight around my back. He lifts my head up with his finger and looks at me. He takes his thumbs and wipes my tears away. "Are you okay darling?" He asks softly. "No. But I'll be fine eventually." I say to him leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek. We walk out of the classroom with people standing around us, listening into our conversation. "What are you people looking at. Leave us alone. NOW!" Eddie says to everyone as he feels my hand squeeze around his. They all scatter and Eddie and I walk out of the school. We get in my car and drive home. He tries to put his hand on my thigh but I jerk away. I can see him start to tear up. "I'm sorry Eddie, it just scared me." I say with tears in my eyes thinking that he's mad at me. "It's okay  y/n. I understand. But i just don't want you to be afraid of me. Okay? You know you're safe around me." He says trying to hold back the tears in his eyes.
     We finally arrive at the trailer and I get in the shower right away. I don't know how long I was in there, I just know that I was in there for a while, sitting on the floor and uncontrollably crying. I hear the door open and a knock at the same time. "Baby, you want to get out? You've been in here just over an hour and the waters getting cold. I don't want you to get sick." He says while sitting on the toilet. I slowly turn off the water and have him hand me my towel. I get out of the shower and trip on the floor from my wet feet. Eddie catches me and sits me down in the floor. I sob even more into Eddie's arms. "Baby it's okay, I promise. How about we get you dressed and we watch a movie?" He says rubbing my back and helping me up. I nod my head and head to the bedroom with him behind me. "Do you want me to stay or leave?" He asks. "Stay. Please?" I say with a lump in my throat from crying so much. "Okay, do you want me to turn around or do you need help?" He asks me while sitting on the bed. "Can you help me please?" I ask him while walking up to him. He picks out some of my pajama shorts and one of his shirts. I take my towel off of my body and he sees bruises on my sides from what happened. He puts his hands over top of them gently to help me feel better. I wince in pain from him barely touching me.
     After Eddie helps me put on my clothes, he helps me brush my hair, making sure it's soft, and there are no tangles left. After that he helps me up and we walk into the living room. "I'm going to make some popcorn okay hun? Do you want anything to drink?" He asks me while walking ti the kitchen. "Do we have any beer left?" I ask him. I don't drink much, but right now I really need one. He makes the popcorn and grabs two beers out of the fridge. He puts on 'Footloose' and we watch it about halfway through before I start to drift off. Before I can even fall asleep I hear banging on the door. I jump up and mouth "Jason and his crew." to Eddie. "Go to the bathroom and lock the door. Take this with you." He says as he grabs one of his many knives laying around. He grabs one and waits until I'm locked in the bathroom to open the door. I hear yelling and banging all over the trailer for about 20 minutes until I hear a car pull away fast. I hear footsteps coming down the hallway and stop at the door. "Baby it's me, you can open the door now. They're gone." I hear Eddie say from the other side of the door. I walk out of the bathroom and hold Eddie in my arms. "Why'd they run off so fast?" I ask him. "I pulled out my knife and started pointing it at them and they ran like pussies." He says giggling a little bit. I start laughing and walking back to the couch with Eddie. I lay on his lap and we start watching the movie again. As I'm about to fall asleep again, I feel Eddie getting up slowly and pick me up. I keep pretending to sleep to see where he takes me. He lays me in bed and he lays next to me. I curl up next to him and listen to the sound of the fan in the window as a makeshift AC and his heartbeat. Eddie slowly drifts off to sleep with his head on top of mine, and his arms wrapped around me. After a few hours we hear banging on the door and all around the trailer until it gets to our window without the fan in it. I jump out of bed and wake Eddie up to go see who it is.

                                            To be continued..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- This ones a little shorter just because it's going to be a continuation on the next page.

word count- 1326