Chapter 9 [The Party]

The next morning I wake up sweating. The AC stopped working. Great. I get up and call Steve to get us a fan from the store since Eddie's sleeping and I don't want to be on the road right now. Steve shows up while I'm in the shower, trying to wash the sweat off of me. I get out of the bathroom and see him sitting on the couch with Eddie.
"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" I ask them as they look at me with my still wet hair. Eddie smiles at me and gets up. "We're talking about the party Steve's going to throw tonight, just a small one. I wanted to see if you wanted to go love." He says with a convincing smile on his face. "Fine, but you can't leave my side. I hate parties and people." I say to him with a small smirk on my face. He starts jumping up and down just like last night. "The party's in a few hours" Steve says as he leaves. "You. Shower. Now." I demand Eddie because he sticks. "Fineeee. No need to be so bossy" He says grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom. I put on the nicest clothes I have and start to do my makeup. Eddie gets out of the shower and sees me doing my makeup. "Baby you don't need it, you're beautiful just the way you are." He says while bending down to kiss my neck. I continue with my makeup as Eddie tries to throws on the same clothes he's had on for 3 days now. "Babe, change into something different please" I ask him through the mirror. "I don't really have anything else baby" He says looking through his drawers. I get up off of the floor and start digging. I find a clean pair of jeans and an Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt for him to wear. He kisses me on my forehead and thanks me. We get our shoes on and head to Steve's.
By the time we get there there's at least 75 people. I thought he said it'd be small. We walk in holding hands, I squeeze every now and then because of how many people there are in that section of the yard/ house. We end up finding Steve playing beer pong. Steve tries to drag Eddie away from me but I don't want him to go. Robin comes up to me and asks me to come with her. "You can go with Steve, I'll be with Robin" I say to Eddie letting Steve drag him outside. Robin takes me to the living room and makes me dance with her. I hold her hand, squeezing because I'm nervous. "Hey are you okay y/n?" She asks over the music. "No, not really, I need to find Eddie ASAP" I say starting to cry. She follows me around, also looking for Eddie. I go out back and see him doing a keg stand. He gets down and screams. A girl comes up to him and kisses him. He doesn't pull away.
     "WHAT THE FUCK EDDIE?" I scream at him walking up to him. "Y/n??" He says confused. "YEAH ME ASSHOLE" I say still screaming at him. "What the fuck was that?" I ask trying to calm myself. "I thought it was you baby" He says trying to grab my shoulders. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I scream as I slap his hands away from me. I start crying and I rip the necklace with his ring off of me. "AND TO THINK I WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU AND HAVE YOUR KID!" I scream at him and walk away. I get in my car and drive back to the trailer. I'm still crying my eyes out from what I just saw. I grab some clothes and drive to Dustin's house. I get out and knock on the door. Dustin sees me and lets me right in. "Y/n? What happened? Why are you crying?" He asks worried about me. I can't talk from how much I'm crying. I fall onto the floor and I curl into a ball. Dustin kneels down and rubs my back to help me stop crying. "E-E-Eddie kissed another g-girl in front o-of me." I say trying to catch my breath. "HE WHAT?!" Dustin yells, making me jump. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Where is he?" Dustin asks me with a now calm voice. "Steve's party" I say starting to calm down. "Can you drive me there? I'm going to have a little chat with him." Dustin says in a stern voice. "Yeah. As long as I can stay in the car." I say with tears still running down my face. We get into the car and drive to Steve's house. No one's there anymore. It's been less than an hour, I'm surprised they didn't keep partying after I left. "He might be at his trailer" I say looking over at Dustin. "Alright, let's go" He says as I start the car.

Eddie's POV:
     "STEVE, I HAVE TO GO FIND HER!" I yell after the music stops. "I think I might have a clue where she is. But I need a ride because she took her car." Steve looks at me as if to tell me no. "Steve please. I cant lose her, I really can't. I'm begging you dude." I say starting to cry. He finally agrees and gets everyone out of the house. We drive to my house and I see that she's already been here, some of her stuff is gone. I get into the drivers side of my van and tell Steve to follow me. I head over to Dustin's. But no sign of either of them. I start driving everywhere imaginable until after 45 minutes of looking for her. I finally give up and head back to Steve's. When I turn into Steve's driveway I notice y/n's car. I jump out and run inside since Steve gave up on looking for her awhile ago. I see y/n, Dustin, and Steve all on the couch. Steve's hugging her while she's crying. I feel so bad because I know it's from me. "Can I have a minute alone with y/n?" I ask Dustin and Steve. Dustin gets up and grabs my arm, dragging me outside. "What the fuck Eddie. I thought you said you loved her. Why the HELL would you kiss another girl?" Dustin asks me while I sit down on the table next to me with my head in my hands. "Dustin when that girl kissed me, I thought it was y/n. All I could think about was her kissing me. So I kissed back. I feel so bad for what happened, I was drunk, I was completely out of it at that point. Please, just let me talk to her. I'm begging you." I say pleading to Dustin with tears rolling down my face. "Let me go see if she even wants to see you." He says walking away from me.

Y/n's POV:
     Dustin comes back inside without Eddie. "Eddie is begging me to talk to you alone. Do you even want to see him right now?" He asks me with a concerned look in his face for me. "Fine. But if shit goes south I want you two to drag him out of here. Got it?" I say pointing my fingers at Steve and Dustin. "Got it" They both say at the same time. I get up and walk outside, Eddie's eyes immediately shoot towards me. "What do you want Eddie?" I ask annoyed already. "Y/n, please forgive me. I really meant it when I said I thought it was you. I'm begging you. Please don't leave." He pleads while getting on his knees and putting his head down. I can't resist him looking like this, I feel so bad. I bend down and lift his head up, he's got tears streaming down his face. I haven't seen him cry since we thought I was pregnant a few months ago. I stand him up and pull him into my chest. I stroke his hair and back to comfort him as we wraps his hands around me. "All is forgiven. But next time you ever think of another girl I'll cut your dick off myself okay?" I say lifting up his chin to look at me. He smiles and nods his head, I pull his chin towards me and I kiss him. I hug him once more and wipe his tears away and hold his hand as we walk back inside.
     Steve and Dustin see me walk in first with my arm behind me, then Eddie connected to my hand. They sigh in relief knowing we're okay. Steve looks a little annoyed but I just brush it off like it's nothing. "We're going to head out guys, Dusty, you want a ride?" I ask him knowing we're going to have to take different cars. "Yeah, it's getting late anyways." He says while yawning. We get outside and Eddie gets in his van. "Be careful, and I'll see you at home okay?" I say to him as he starts the engine. I kiss him and go over to my car, Dustin is already passed out in the passenger side of my car. I take him to his house and as we're about to pull into the driveway I wake him. "Dustin, you're home. I have to go inside and grab my things." I say gently waking him. He gets out and I follow him. I help him into bed and I grab my things. On my way back to the trailer I notice someone else's car in the driveway. I walk in and notice Jason in the living room. On top of Eddie?
     They're fighting. I pull Jason off of Eddie and stand in front of him. "Oh hello y/n. Nice to see you two in the same room again." He says with a bloody face. "What the hell is going on in here Jason?" I ask kneeling down next to Eddie to help him up. "You're little boy toy kissed my girlfriend." He says trying to swing at Eddie again. I grab his fist and swing at him as hard as a can in the jaw. Blood spits out of his mouth after I punch him. "Your girlfriend kissed him. I saw it happen." I yell at him with a protective look on my face. "Get the hell out of my house Jason." "Make me" He says with a smirk. I walk up to him and grab his hair and drag him out of the house, making him stumble down the stairs. "And no. I'm NOT coming to your games. I will NEVER support you assholes." I say to him as I throw him into the road. He quickly gets into the car and drives away as fast as he can. I go back inside and see Eddie's face bleeding. I quickly run to the kitchen and get a bowl and fill it with warm water. I run over to him, making sure not to spill the water. "Baby what happened?" I ask him as I clean up his bloody eyebrow. "I guess Jason was mad that his girlfriend kissed me." He says wincing in pain from the warm water. "I'm okay baby, I promise, and thank you for protecting me." He says looking up at me. "What else was I supposed to do? Not protect my future husband?" I say with a smile on my face looking at him. He pulls something out of his pocket. It's my necklace. He stands up and turns me around, moving my hair. "I have enough money now. We're picking you out a ring tomorrow, okay?" He says while kissing my exposed neck. "Okay baby. I love you" "I love you too y/n"
     We walk back to our room and lay down. Very tired from the events of the night, as soon as our heads hit the pillow we both fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night needing to throw up. I crawl over Eddie and run into the bathroom. Eddie runs in after me making sure I'm okay. "Babe, do you think you're-" Before he can finish his sentence I shake my head. I have him run to the drug store and get 2 tests. He comes back and we repeat the same thing we did last time, just no crying. It was the longest 2 minutes of my life. After the timer goes off, I eagerly flip the tests over. "Negative." "Shit" I say starting to tear up. "Baby, it's okay, we can always try again." Eddie says hugging me. We walk back to the bedroom and go back to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- There's going to be more and more longer chapters. I can get more details and more juicy stuff into the chapters if they're longer. I hope you liked this chapter tho!!

word count- 2,158