Chapter 20 [The Reveal]

⚠️ SMUT WARNING/ NAME CALLING⚠️

•   
     We're driving for about 15 minutes before we turn on to a road with multiple buildings on it. "Close your eyes darling." Eddie says while placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing slightly. I close my eyes tightly until I feel the car come to a complete stop. "Keep them closed." I hear Eddie say as he gets out of the car. He runs over to my side and opens the door. He grabs my hand and helps me out of the car and helps me stand. "Okay open!" He says in excitement. I slowly open my eyes and see a big sign that says "Enzo's" I turn to him quickly and jump into his arms. "Baby you didn't have to do this!" I say while trying not to ruin my makeup from tearing up. "So you're not mad?" He asks me with a big smile on my face. We walk in and my eyes immediately catch glimpses from everyone. Everyone is in suits and dresses, just the same as Eddie and I. My dress is just a little more revealing than everyone else's.
"Hello, welcome to Enzo's, do you have a reservation?" The man at the door says. "Yes, Munson." Eddie says while pulling me into a side hug, his hand on my waist and my arm around his back. "Follow me please." The man says as he grabs two menus. We follow him to a corner booth, lit with candlelight and a bottle of champagne waiting in a bucket of ice. We sit down and a waitress comes to our table right away. "Hey guys! I'm Rachel, I'll be serving you guys tonight." She says as she sets 2 glasses of water down along with a basket of breadsticks. "Is there anything I can get you started with tonight?" She asks while pulling out a pen and her notepad. "Can we have a few minutes to look at the menu?" I ask, knowing Eddie's nervous. "Of course, I'll be back in a little bit! Also, you two look amazing!" She says before she walks away. "Thank you so much!" I say to her with a smile on my face. I look over to Eddie and see him staring at me. "What's wrong love?" I ask him while scooting closer to him. "Nothing, just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life." He says while putting a strand in front of his mouth to cover his smile.
I smile at his words and move his hand, revealing an ear to ear smile on his face. I smile back at him and look away to look at the menu, he does the same. I look over the menu deciding what to get. I decided on the filet mignon and Eddie decided on the chicken and veal marsala. "Can you order for me? I'm just nervous sitting here, I don't really want to order for myself." Eddie asks while bouncing his leg up and down rapidly. "Of course love." I say giving him a reassuring smile. The waitress comes back to our table, "Are we ready?" She asks. "Yeah." I say smiling at her. I order our food and scoot towards the entrance/ exit of the booth. "Where are you going?" Eddie asks frantically while grabbing my  hand. "Baby I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back, you can go with me if you want. You just can't come in with me." I say while giggling a little bit. He's always been like this around me. He puts up a front in front of people at school to make him look like a bad ass, but in reality he's just a big child that melts at very few peoples touch, mine especially. "No, I'll be fine. Just be fast please." He says with pleading eyes. "I will love, I'll be less than 5 minutes I promise." I say while pulling his hand closer to me, kissing his knuckles. I walk to the bathroom and do my business. I wash my hands and powder my nose a little bit. I walk back out and immediately see Eddie frantically searching for me. I walk up to the table and sit down next to him grabbing his hand. He calms down right away. I kiss his cheek, trying not to leave a lipstick print on his cheek. The waitress brings out our food and tells us to enjoy. We start eating and talking, laughing at the jokes we're making. We finish our food and pay our bill. We leave and drive around for a little bit. "You know I still have that surprise waiting for you at home." I say smirking slightly. Eddie looks over at me and his eyes get big, but he looks back at the road and starts driving a little faster to get us home. "So what's my surprise?" He asks while smirking. "Oh you'll see." I say while placing my hand on his knee, slowly making my way up to the crotch of his pants. I rub my hand on his semi-hard dick and make him even harder, just from my touch. We pull into the trailer park and quickly park in the driveway. Eddie jumps out and sprints to my side helping me get out. He runs up the stairs and unlocks the door and runs into the bedroom. "Get out of there. Get on the couch." I demand him as I walk into the bathroom. I see him frantically sprint to the couch before I close the door. I slip my dress off and put on the lingerie I had bought. It's somewhat dark red in color and it's lace, Eddie's two favorite things.