Chapter 8 [Date]

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

It's been a few weeks since Gareth got kicked out of Hellfire. You've gone back to school with one of Eddie's knives in your pocket at all times. Apparently people found out about what happened at the trailer and they keep talking about you. You really don't care, it's just that you don't like all of the attention. As you're walking to your next class someone bumps into you, making you drop your books.
I bend down to pick my books up and I see a hand start grabbing them with me. I look up to see who it is. Jason. Captain of the basketball team. I hated his guts even though I've never talked to him. He calls us freaks all of the time and tells us to go worship satan. He looks up at me and smiles. Why is he smiling? Let alone helping me? "I can get my books myself." I say to him with the most cocky tone I can put into play at the time. "I've got a question for you y/n" "What Jason." "Will you come to my game tonight? You already know I'll be there." "No. I have Hellfire tonight." "Okay, maybe another night?" "Only in your dreams." You say while standing up and walking off. Eddie finds you in the hallway walking away from a stunned Jason. "What the hell was that about?" "Jason just asked me to come to the game tonight. I told him no because I have Hellfire tonight. He asked for me to come a different night. I told him only in his dreams." I say looking at Eddie while walking to our next class. "Good girl" He says stopping me in the middle of the hallway. With Jason still staring at us, he leans down and gives me a passionate kiss in front of everyone. He pulls away leaving me flustered wanting more. He goes to turn away but I grab his shirt and pull him in for more, putting my hand on the back of his head. Jason finally walks away in disbelief that he didn't get what he wanted. "You want to skip?" Eddie asks pulling away from the kiss. "Yeah but where are we going to go?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "The woods, I know a place."
We start running out of school and jump into my car. Eddies in the drivers side since he knows where it's at. I hand him the keys and he drives around to the woods. He jumps out and comes around to my side, opening the door for me and holding out his hand to help me out like a true gentleman. We walk to a picnic table and sit down. Eddie pulls out his lunchbox and starts rolling us a joint. He lights it and takes a puff. "Do you want to smoke with me?" I take the joint and take a puff. Surprisingly enough I didn't cough. I pass it back to him and we keep doing this until I'm high enough to be an airplane. I get up on the table and put my feet on the bench, laying down on the table faced towards Eddie. He looks at me with glossy eyes and leans down to kiss me. I playfully turn my head and dodge his kiss. He turns my head towards him and leans in once again. I try to dodge the kiss again but he held a strong grip on the side of my face, making sure I don't pull away. He kisses me deeply and pulls away. "Never turn your head away from me again when I go to kiss you y/n" He says with lust filled eyes and a devilish grin on his face. "Or what?" I say, knowing what I got myself into. He jumps on the table and gets on one knee. He grabs my hands and pins me down to the table. He looks down at me and puts another devilish smirk on his face. He gets up and let's go of one of my hands. He pulls the other one to pull me up, I get off the table and we go back to the car. Eddies still driving, with his eyes still on the road, his hand finds a place on my thigh. He starts rubbing his thumb up and down my thigh making me shiver. He looks over and smiles at me. I know exactly what he's doing.

Eddie's POV:
As I'm driving I lay my hand on her thigh. I know it flusters her. I see her start to blush, she turns her head to hide it so I take my hand and press it against her cheek. I lean in close and kiss her, I can hear her whimper. I pull away and smile at her. I love her so much, I can't wait to marry her. I WILL marry her someday. Soon, I just don't know when yet.

Y/n's POV:
At this point I have no clue where we're going. We stop at the store and Eddie goes inside. He's in there for about 20 minutes before he finally comes back out with bags off food. And a blanket? "Where are we going exactly?" I ask him very confused at this point. "You'll see." He says with a smile on his face. After about 10-15 minutes we finally arrived at our destination. Lovers Lake. He gets out and sprints over to my side before I can get out myself. He grabs my hand and helps me out of the car. He kisses my hand and grabs everything from the trunk. We set everything up right next to the lake. No one in sight. We eat everything he had bought and we were laying on the blanket watching the sunset as Eddie moves his hand to in front of me. He moves to in front of me on his knees. He takes one of his rings off and gets on one knee. I know what he's doing, and I know the answer. "Y/n l/n. I love you in so many ways that words can't explain. But how I can at least show some of it by doing this. Y/n. Will you marry me?" He asks with tears in his eyes. It's a perfect set up, the sunset behind him, his perfect curly hair in the breeze, us on a picnic date. "Eddie.." I say hesitating to play games with him. "YES!" I scream and throw myself into his arms. I start crying, knowing I'll be with this man for the rest of my life, thinking about how happy I'll be. He pulls me away from him and tries to slide the ring on my finger. "This is only temporary, I'll get you an actual ring soon." He says looking into my eyes.
The ring slides off my finger and we throw ourselves on the ground in a fit of laughter. I sit up still giggling. I take off my necklace and put the ring on the necklace. Eddie grabs it from me and puts it back on my neck. We pack everything up and head back home. Once we get inside he starts kissing me. I moan into the kiss and he smiles a little bit. He picks me up by my waist making me wrap my legs around him. Still kissing me he walks us to our room. He lays me down on the bed and let's go of me while standing up. He takes his shirt and belt off. I sit up and take my shirt and bra off. He stares at me like he's looking into his uncles playboy as a little kid. He pushes me back into the bed. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off of me, along with my panties. He sees me eyeballing the handcuffs on the wall. "You want to use them darling?" He whispers in my ear, tracing his lips on my neck. "Y-y-yes" I say while trying to keep my moans in. He gets up and grabs the handcuffs off the wall. He climbs on the bed and grabs one of my hands, putting it into the handcuffs. He wraps them around the bed frame and he grabs the other one. He makes this one a little tighter. "Ow" I whisper to myself. "What'd you say doll?"
     "Nothing Eddie" I say after biting my bottom lip. "Alright. If it doesn't hurt then I'll make them tighter." He says while getting something out of one of my drawers. "How'd you know about that?" I ask as he pulls out my vibrator. "I know everything love" He says while turning it on. He drags it across my body, making me tremble. He puts the vibrator on my sweet spot for a second, then pulling away. He goes up and down my thighs. The vibrations are endless with him. They feel so good on my skin, but god do I wish he would stop teasing me. "Stop teasing me and just fuck me already Eddie." I say to him with a straight face. "Desperate girls don't get pleasure right away darling." He says getting closer and closer to my face. We're now inches away from each other's faces. I try to pull my face up to kiss him, but because of the handcuffs I can't move very far. I try and use my legs to pull him closer to me because of how desperate I am for him. He pins my legs down, gripping hard. He gets closer to me, I can feel his breath on my neck. He quickly starts kissing my neck, biting and sucking along the way. "Eddie" I say while whimpering. "Yes love?" He says looking up at me. "I haven't taken my birth control in about a week. You want to try for a baby?" His face lights up with happiness. He jumps off of me and starts jumping up and down. "OUR OWN LITTLE MUNSON FAMILY??" He screams in happiness. "Yes baby, our own little Munson family." I say while laughing at how happy he is.
After his fit of happiness is over, he crawls on top of me and starts kissing me deeply. He slowly makes his way down my neck and onto my bare chest. He gropes one of my tits and starts sucking on the other one, making me moan. He slowly kisses down my stomach leaving marks down my body as he goes down. He reaches my thighs and he starts kissing up and down, leaving marks all along my inner thighs. He slowly starts to lick my clit as he circles his fingers around my entrance. He slowly sticks on finger in, followed by another. AND ANOTHER? He moves slowly so I can get used to the feeling of 3 fingers inside of me. Once I get used to the feeling he starts going faster and faster, making me scream from the rapid speeds of his fingers and tongue. I'm about to cum when he slides his face away and takes his fingers out. He takes off his jeans and boxers, his hard member jumping out at me. He gets closer and closer to me. He spits on my entrance to make it easier for him to thrust into me. He pushes himself into me hard, making me moan immediately. He thrusts into me hard and quick. He takes his hand off my hip and puts it to my throat. He takes his other hand and starts playing with my clit, moving fast. "B-babe, I- I'm gonna c- cum" I say moaning and throwing my head back. "Me too baby, let it out" He says also throwing his head back in pleasure. We both release at the same time, Eddie throws himself on top of me, still inside of me. He kisses my neck and buries his head in my chest. He pulls out, watching his "masterpiece." He finally uncuffs me and helps me get dressed. We lay in bed listening to our favorite songs by Black Sabbath. We eventually fall asleep in each other's arms, me listening to the sound of his heart beat, and him listening to the music and my calm breathing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- I'm so sorry this took so long to post, i've been busy and haven't had that much time to write. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter tho!

Word count- 2,060