**********

"Viraj, I don't think so it's safe to go inside by our own. We should not go upstairs on our own let's wait for Bhanu." Rana Sa suggested.

"Baba Sa, it's only one man hiding upstairs, as he thinks that Hukum is not aware about this attack, so he won't be able to combat a sudden attack, that too after he sleeps. So I think we both can handle him well and moreover we both have guns with each other." Viraj gestured towards the gun in his hand and another one in Rana Sa's hand's.

"Ok let's go." Rana Sa took the lead as both reached upstairs, Rana Sa Slowed down a little to make sure that he was not making any sound.

But suddenly he felt an extreme force on his left hand that was holding the Gun. The attack was so sudden that the gun bounced away from his hand.

Before he could recover from the impact a sudden piercing pain shot through his back.

He was stabbed!

His eyes widened and vision blurred but nothing came out of his mouth.

"You were right Rana ji, the dagger that killed your and mine pathetic excuse of father was same. But the thing that you didn't knew was, that my Nana killed your father, while I killed my father." Viraj's voice was full of hatred.

Rana Sa was shocked to his core, he never anticipated that a calm shy boy like Viraj will be the snake Alas

"Do you remember this dagger, the same dagger that took your father's life, the same dagger that will take your life, the same dagger that will take your son's life soon. The same dagger that your father gave in alms to my grandfather. Bheekari Samajh kar Bheek di thi!" His voice held loathe.( He gave him alm like a beggar)

"Now, now, now Raghuvanshi just wait for a few days, your son will join you in your afterlife soon

"Now, now, now Raghuvanshi just wait for a few days, your son will join you in your afterlife soon. The Raghuvanshi's, the so called bloodline of the King's will be over." He shouted with menace clear in his eyes.