Taani's eyes widened seeing him sulking, she tried to make him look at her but he didn't budge. She pouted seeing it when her eyes landed on the small pieces of strawberry that were on the waffle. She blushed questioning herself if she is really gonna do this, then sighing she picked up the piece and kept it half in between her lips just as he was doing and urged him to look at her.

Rey who was noticing her from peripheral vision was curious to what she was doing, he looked at her only to see her looking at him innocently, trying to coax him doing what he was doing minutes before. a laugh and smile was going to occur on his face, but he controlled it, instead he jerked her closer if possible making her breath hitch. She might have just dropped the strawberry from her mouth but managed to keep it intact.

His one hand came up and threaded in her hair strands clutching them, pulling her head closer. She closed her eyes feeling it as his face neared her. Before she could have known, his lips engulfed hers instead of the fruits kissing her. Taani gasped in the kiss as he chewed her lips, sucking them along with the sweet berry.

The kiss turned passionate by the second, he made her stomach churn, toes curl and stole her breath away. His hands roamed on her frame, caressing her skin while she clutched his nape tighter if possible. He sucked her tongue, biting it softly and then caressing it while she flushed at the ministrations. The duo broke apart being short of breath, both taking deep breaths to calm themselves.

She opened her eyes and seeing her looking at him dazed he lost all the self control he had till now. Pushing away her hair that frame her face, he kissed her forehead, the trailed his lips to her eyes and then cheeks not even once breaking contact with her sin. She just sighed at the sensation when she opened her eyes as he moved his face away.

Khul kabhi to, khul kabhi kahin
Main aasmaan, tu meri zameen
Boond-boond barsun main
Paani-paani khelun-khelun aur beh jaaun
Geele-geele hothon ko main
Baarishon se choomun-choomun aur keh jaaun
Tu.. zameen hai, tu.. meri zameen

She looked at him confused, moreover he was smirking at her little which also made her anxious. Before she could have asked, she felt something cold and sticky on her cheeks. Her eyes saw followed his action only to see he applied whipped cream on her cheek. Her eyes widened and before she could have reacted, he leaned down and licked it off making her sigh and moan loudly. A beautiful smile came on her lips, as he peppered soft kisses there unlike the passionate ones he rained on her during the night. His touch was soft at the moment, just like a whisper or light drizzle.

Khul kabhi toh, khul kabhi kahin
Main aasmaan, tu meri zameen

She gazed at him as eh moved back, then taking some cream on his finger applied on her other cheeks before licking it. Then some on her button nose before he kissed it softly.

mmmm...

Lab tere yun khule jaise harf thhe
Honth par yun ghule jaise barf thhe
Aana zara-zara main haule-haule
Saans-saans senk doon tujhe

He moved back looking at her slightly smirked, raising his single browas if challenging her. she tried to hide her blush but couldn't as it was him. Taking some cream she too applied on his cheek before moving closer and licking it off making him close his eyes. She moved back slightly, then putting just a little on the corner of her lips, she sucked it off too.

Lab tere yun khule jaise harf thhe
Honth par yun ghule jaise barf thhe
Tu hi tu hai, main kahin nahi

He looked at her amused as she flushed moving her face a little back, opening the upper button of his shirt which was caging her right now. He put some cream on her neck making her shiver before he bent down and licked it away. She gasped throwing her head back and softly moaning.