𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 3

[Warning : I swear this will be the last chapter of cringey smut before we head to the bonus scenes and bloopers. Promise. Skip this if you are uncomfortable.]

"Ride me, baby, with your back towards me," Taehyung ordered and held Jimin's waist to guide him onto his aching cock.

"There we go," Taehyung whispered as Jimin slid down onto him, mouth open in a silent cry.

Jungkook groaned. Fuck, his boyfriends just had to be so hot. It was pure torture for his dick that turned painfully hard at the sight of a wrecked Jimin sliding down Taehyung's cock as he supported himself on wobbly legs.

Taehyung gave Jungkook one look with that mischievous glint in his eyes and it clicked. Jungkook almost choked on his saliva. Gosh, Taehyung and his kinky nature.

But he wasn't going to complain. He enjoyed it just as much. Jungkook slid off the bed and cupped Jimin's cheeks.

"You're so pretty," he whispered before he pressed their lips together.

Jimin moaned and begun to roll his hips. Taehyung lightly traced patterns of hearts onto Jimin's skin before he gripped Jimin by the waist and pulled him further down till the older's back rested against his chest.

"Tae?" Jimin called in confusion.

Hadn't Taehyung asked him to ride his dick?

His eyes flew wide when Jungkook climbed in between their legs and gripped him under the thighs to adjust himself.

No way were they actually thinking of–

Jimin cried when the tip of Jungkook's cock slid past the ring of tight muscle.

"Want us to wreck you, don't you? We're just bringing your fantasies to life," Taehyung growled and had to suppress the urge to thrust.

Jungkook slowly pushed himself in further till he was in balls deep. Jimin threw his head back, his walls stretched to their limit.

"If you want us to stop anytime, just say the word and we'll stop," Taehyung whispered and Jimin smiled fondly.

"Of course," Jimin assured.

This was what he loved about them. Their care and concern towards him touched him.

He let out a moan as they slowly began to thrust, slow at first then picking up pace till he was reduced to a moaning mess. The amount of pleasure he felt was indescribable.

But moreover, the amount of love he felt towards his younger boyfriends could not be expressed in words. In the end, the whole switch-a-roo wasn't as bad as it seemed. What seemed like a burden to them at first turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

So now let's leave these tangled mess of limbs alone, shall we? Well actually I'm not really giving you guys an option (chuckles).

(Whispers) Let's leave them alone now. (Tiptoes out and waves goodbye)

- The End -
14 July, 2022