𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

[Continuation of the smut so keep your eyes averted, lmao. Or if you still plan on reading it then. . .*sprinkles hobi water* Good luck. Lol]

Jungkook pressed the tip of his cock against Jimin's entrance. The older under him held his shoulders in a tight grip.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," Jungkook whispered as he pushed in, inch by inch, allowing Jimin to adjust to his size.

The sub had his mouth open in a silent moan as he felt Jungkook stretch his walls and fill him up. Taehyung cursed under his breath. The sight was too hot.

He palmed himself and moaned softly, his eyes glued to the two in bed.

Jungkook pressed kisses to Jimin's neck and feasted on his delicious moans as he slowly begun to thrust into him. Jimin gripped Jungkook tighter as the younger's cock slid in and out of him at a steady pace.

"Kookie, f-fuck. Ah."

"Is Jungkookie making you feel good, baby?" Taehyung asked as he slid in beisde Jimin and pressed light kisses to his temple.

"So g-good. Ah," Jimin choked out.

"Was this what you wanted all along? Wanted to be wrecked on our cocks, darling?" Taehyung growled into his ear and Jimin shivered slightly at his tone.

"Yes," Jimin squeaked as Jungkook gave a hard thrust that brushed against his prostrate.

"You're so fucking gorgeous. Both of you are. God, such a feast for my eyes," Taehyung whispered and Jungkook moaned.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's cheeks and pulled him closer to press their lips together.

Taehyung slid off the bed and lined his cock with Jungkook's entrance before he slammed in without any warning. Jungkook let out a surprised squeak and Jimin smirked against his lips.

Taehyung begun to pound into him roughly and mercilessly. The sounds of skin slapping skin rang loud in the room, overpowering their moans.

Jungkook rested his forehead against Jimin's, mouth open in a silent moan. His own thrusts grew sloppy.

Jungkook trembled as Taehyung's cock hit his prostrate and let out a shaky moan.

"Look at you," Jimin chuckled, "All Taehyung has to do is shove his cock in you and you switch from daddy dom to a needy sub in a couple of seconds, huh?"

Jungkook sobbed as Taehyung showed him no mercy and continued to pound into his abused hole.

Jimin moaned at the sight and Jungkook's slow yet deep thrusts. Taehyung gave a rather hard thrust that made Jungkook scream in pure pleasure as he came into Jimin. The older moaned. On shaky legs, Jungkook supported himself and begun to thrust into Jimin, picking up pace, eager to drive him to the edge.

Jimin cursed under his breath and dug his nails further into Jungkook's shoulder with a cry.

He babbled incoherently as Jungkook slammed into him.

"I'm close. I'm cumming!" Jimin screamed as he released his load.

Jungkook pulled out of him and collapsed onto the other side of the bed, panting.

Jimin took in deep breaths to come down from his high. He turned his head to the side to see Taehyung smirk at him.

"Tired already? Too bad. I want you to ride my dick."

Jimin's eyes went wide.

"You wanted attention, didn't you? You have it all now. So you better get to work, baby boy," Taehyung whispered into his ear and Jimin gulped.

Tonight was going to be a hell of a long night, but he wasn't complaining.

- 14 July, 2022 -