✎ ᴄʜ 25 : 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍...?

Jimin almost jumped out of his skin when his phone ringtone pierced through the silence. Hoseok's name flashed across the screen and his eyes went wide.

Wait–

Why was Hoseok calling him?

He slowly and hesitantly swiped across the screen to pick the call and flinched when the older yelled into the phone.

"Jimin, where the fuck are you? It's been twenty minutes since you rushed to the washroom. What the fuck are you doing in there? Are you constipated or is Jungkook there with you!?"

What the actual fuck!?

Jimin felt his cheeks heat up in both, anger towards his dumbass soulmate and embarrassment at recieving a scolding from his hyung.

"Uh, sorry hyung. I'll be right there. I'm almost done," Jimin mumbled.

God, he wanted the earth to just open up and swallow him.

"Twenty minutes and you still aren't done? Get your ass here quick!" Hoseok growled, clearly annoyed before he disconnected the call.

Jimin took a deep breath before he dialled Taehyung, charged up to yell at the younger for humiliating him.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered.

"You bitch!! The fuck are you doing in a washroom for twenty minutes? Hoseok is having a fit and almost caught my throat through my phone! Get your ass back there!"

Jimin saw one of Taehyung's colleagues stare his way and he slid lower in his seat.

What was up with him embarrassing himself in every damn way possible?

"Oh, I am actually lost. . .again. I am stuck at the boob statue," Taehyung explained.

Jimin blinked.

"Just take the left from there and then two rights, you'll get there," he sighed.

"Next time, design a fucking map. My bladder almost exploded," Taehyung complained.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Go now!"

"I'm going. I'm going," Taehyung grumbled.

"Oh wait– before you hang up, what the fuck is with this boob statue?"

"Not the time, Tae!" Jimin scolded.

"Right. I'm going. I'm gone."

A click signified that Taehyung had disconnected the call. Jimin gave a loud sigh and leaned further back in his chair.

- 5 July, 2022 -