✎ ᴄʜ 20 : 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎

Taehyung flashed him a smile but if there's something he's aware of, it's that hiding from Jimin isn't easy. They're soulmates for a reason afterall.

"What's the matter? Are you alright?" Jimin asked, concern evident in his voice as he groggily sat up in bed and rubbed sleep from his eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm alright. Go back to sleep," Taehyung tried to assure the other.

"Tae," Jimin warned and motioned for the other to take a seat beside him.

Taehyung hesitated but eventually moved towards the bed and took a seat.

"Something's bothering you."

"Nothing is, don't worry. I'm fine."

"If you're fine then why were you here at this hour."

"What? I can't enter my own room now?" Taehyung chuckled.

"You know that isn't what I meant so spill," Jimin demanded with an angry pout.

"Jungkook and I had sex," Taehyung blurted out before he could stop himself.

Jimin blinked.

"That's it?"

"Quit scaring me," Taehyung whisper-yelled.

"Why are you whispering?" Jimin asked confused.

"Uh, I don't know."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "You are such a weirdo at times, I swear. Didn't I tell you before that I know you don't mean to hurt me? You're doing this for me. I can't be mad at you for helping me out."

"Right. Helping you out by having sex with your boyfriend," Taehyung murmured.

"You make it sound like such a bad thing."

"The weirdo here is you. How are not affected by this?"

"Jungkook thinks you are me. Well you are me. That's my body, so obviously he thinks it's me and that's why he fucked you–"

"Well actually, I fucked him," Taehyung interrupted, cheeks a dark shade of red.

Silence.

"What the actual fuck!?"

"I'm so sorry–"

"I'm a bottom!" Jimin cried.

"That's what you're worried about?" Taehyung asked, incredulously.

"I am a bottom and you idiot, you topped him in my body!"

"I'm sorry?"

"That's the most unapologetic apology I've ever heard!" Jimin shouted and Taehyung raised his hands in surrender.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked after a pause.

"I'm okay, really. Don't worry. I just hope we swap bodies back soon."

"We will," Jimin assured and pulled the younger in a hug, "is Jungkookie asleep?"

Taehyung took in a breath as he realised he'd left Jungkook soon after the confession. The poor kid was alone, left to his thoughts in that room. He felt a sense of guilt wash over him.

"I'm not sure. I'mma go now."

"Okay then. Sleep well and hey," Jimin called just as Taehyung was about to exit, "don't stress too much, yeah? And try not to overthink too much."

Taehyung gave him a thumbs up and disappeared out the door.

- 3 July, 2022 -