✎ ᴄʜ 1 : 𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

Taehyung groaned when he felt himself being shaken awake rather violently. He refused to open his eyes though. He was so cozy with the blankets wrapped around him like a burrito. It felt like heaven. A voice pierced through the silence and the shaking continued. Taehyung, in annoyance, swung his arms trying to shop his attacker away and stop him from destroying his precious sleep. He was well aware of who the culprit was, considering the fact that he lived in an apartment with his roommate and best pal, Jimin.

"Quit doing that, you dickhead. You're going to hurt yourself and me," he heard his voice cry indignantly.

Hold up!

His voice?

Why did Jimin sound so much like him today? Was Jimin's voice always this deep every morning? That or he must be way more sleepy than he imagined that he's hallucinating. That's just messed up. Taehyung cuddled futher and clutched the sheets tighter as he felt a tug at his blanket. He knew Jimin's next move would be to rid him of his precious blanket and he wasn't going to let that happen.

"Bitch, wake up. It's urgent! Wake the fuck up," Jimin yelled at him, urgency evident in his voice.

Taehyung swore that the other sounded just like him and that was freaky. How come he never noticed it before now? Or maybe he was drunk? On alcohol or on sleep, he wasn't sure. He didn't have time to think when the arms gripped the end of his blanket and tugged hard.

"Get lost!" Taehyung growled in frustration, a tight grip on his blanket, and froze when his voice sounded exactly like Jimin's. Double freaky!

He felt hands grab him by his arms and pull him into a sitting position. With a hell lot of effort, Taehyung managed to crack one eye open. His intention to give his roommate a one-eye glare didn't go the way he planned when his gaze fell on an extremely familiar panicked-looking male.

To be more precise. . .on himself!

- 8 May, 2022 -

The first chapter is out! (Excited) How do you like the plot?