✎ ᴄʜ 44 : 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜

[This chapter is dedicated to accidental_lover. Happy birthday, love! Cheers on turning a year older and wiser, kekeke]

"Fucking hell!" Seokjin yelped when he walked straight into a spiders web, "Yuck, yuck, yuck. Ugh, this mansion needs some serious cleaning."

"If you ask me, this mansion needs to be flooded in holy water. Gosh, just look at those dolls," Namjoon shuddered.

"What are you two scaredy-cats doing here?"

"Hello to you too, Yoongi. We're doing absolutely great, thank you for asking," Seokjin said with a roll of his eyes.

"I should thank you guys. Without you, those oblivious idiots would never have confessed their true feelings to one another and I would have put one of their heads through a wall," said Yoongi.

"I don't doubt that," Namjoon muttered under his breath.

"You mean to tell us that they confessed to one another?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi nodded.

"They swapped back?"

Yoongi nodded again.

"How do you know that?"

"I'm a master at witchcraft. I can spy on whomever I want whenever I want to," Yoongi said and smirked like some villain straight out of the DC movies.

Namjoon gulped.

"Jeez I can't believe you fell for that," Yoongi burst out laughing at their expressions.

"What-"

"Jimin called me up to tell me the spell has been reversed. It wasn't hard to guess why."

"Since you are the culprit behind their body swap in the first place," Jin said with his hands on his hips.

Yoongi smiled mischievously, "True that. Got to admit you guys are good actors and so is Mi Sun. That gave Jimin the push he needed to finally open his damn mouth and speak about it."

"Yeah, finally. Those three are the most oblivious idiots I've ever seen," Namjoon chuckled.

"And you are the most clumsy idiot I've ever seen," Seokjin sighed.

"Hey, the conversation wasn't even about me!"

"Well, well, well. Fancy seeing you guys here. Didn't expect it honestly," came a voice from the doorway and the couple turned their heads towards the voice.

"What do you mean? You're a bigger scaredy-cat than the rest of us."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and walked in, a bottle of champagne in hand. Yoongi placed four glasses on the table.

"Yeah yeah sure," Hoseok muttered and poured the liquid into the glasses.

"Your acting was pretty great too, Hoseok. They didn't suspect a thing."

"I know," said Hoseok with a wink and signalled for them to take a glass each.

"Cheers to the masterminds behind the greatest crime," Seokjin winked.

"Hear, hear," they chorused and clinked their glasses of champagne together.

- 14 July, 2022 -

(Pouts) Well, we've reached the end. How was it?

Ou, I know.
What happened to the threesome?
Don't worry, I'mma give it to you in the epilogue.

Kinda sad to say goodbye to this book. Well, actually, it isn't a goodbye yet. Guess what? We have an epilogue and bloopers and bonus scenes. (Wiggles ass)

So yep, stay tuned for them.
I love you all!