✎ ᴄʜ 11 : 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚟/𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

Taehyung pushed open the wooden door to the library and walked in with Jimin right behind him. Rows of books stacked on shelves greeted them on their entrance.

Taehyung twiddled his thumbs. Everything that had happened that morning still on his mind. Remember that last minute decision he'd made?

Pleasure first, thinking later.

Yeah, well. He regretted it a hell lot right now.

What was he even thinking?

Oh right. He wasn't thinking.

Taehyung shook his head. Not the time to have a full blown conversation with yourself, he admonished himself.

Besides this was Jimin, his soulmate. He'd understand. It was Taehyung's fault that Jungkook decided to wake him up the way he did, right?

Sure and it wasn't your fault that you then proceeded to fuck his mouth and moan like some fucking porn star, his thoughts mocked him.

Taehyung inwardly growled to himself, 'not helping.'

"You wanted help then you should have listened to me before," his mind yelled.

"Oh Lord! Just shut the fuck up already," Taehyung cried, aloud.

"Huh? I said nothing though," Jimin replied as he fixed Taehyung with a questioning look.

"Huh, what?"

"You said just shut the fuck up," Jimin pointed out.

"No, I didn't."

"Uh, yeah. You just did."

"You're hallucinating, Mimi."

"I am not!"

"Can we not waste time on such petty nonsense and get to work already? We're not here to argue!" Taehyung growled and Jimin raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay, whatever you say."

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief before he internally whacked himself.

- 2 July, 2022 -