✎ ᴄʜ 4 : 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!

Taehyung hit his forehead against the wooden desk. Jimin frowned at the younger from his seat on the bed.

"Could you quit doing that? You'll leave marks all over my face. You can bang your head against a wall when we switch back but take care of my body until then, will you?" Jimin scolded and the younger rolled his eyes.

"The internet is useless! No results. Absolutely nothing," Taehyung buried his face in his hands and let out a muffled scream in frustration.

"Well, maybe because stuff like this has never happened to anyone before."

"Or maybe because the people who it happened to were scaredy-cats like you!" Taehyung shot back and threw a glare at his soulmate from his seat at the desk.

"Correction : logical. You can't just go around telling people you swapped bodies with another person unless you wanna look like a maniac on the loose," Jimin scowled.

"Fuck you!" Taehyung cried and fell back onto his chair.

"Go ahead," Jimin blurted out before he could stop himself and felt his cheeks heat up when Taehyung lifted his head slightly to shot him a incredulous look.

"Has the size of my dick affected your brain or something?"

"As if!" Jimin rolled his eyes though on the inside he was strangling himself for having such a loose tongue.

"So now what? What do we do?"

"Let me think," Jimin grumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Silence.

"Oh yes! I know. What if we, you know..." Taehyung shouted excitedly and clapped his hands together.

"Clap? How the hell is clapping going to help us switch back?" Jimin asked as he fixed the younger with a weird stare.

"No, you dumbass. What if we, you know, collided with each other?" Taehyung explained as he clapped his eyes trying to signify the meaning behind his words.

Jimin stared at him wordlessly as he tried to understand what his soulmate's idea. Then his eyes widened when it struck him.

"Oh oh, you mean, like a jolt!"

"Yes, yes!"

"I've seen that in a movie before. It won't hurt to try that out," Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded, "It's a hundred times better than being stuck in a body with a tiny penis."

"I do not have a- You know what? Nevermind! Can we just get this over with?"

"Alright, so you go to that corner of the room and I will go to the opposite one. I will count to three and then we run at each other," Taehyung instructed as he walked towards one corner of Jimin's room.

"You ready?" Jimin asked as he stood at the opposite one.

"1, 2, 3!"

The two ran towards each other. Their bare feet pounded against the floor. Jimin closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact. Sure enough, a few seconds later, he felt pain shoot through his forehead and his ribs as their bodies collided with one another's. The two crashed to the floor with a loud groan. Jimin held his head while Taehyung placed a hand on his chest and moaned in pain.

What the two had failed to notice was the sound of the lock clicking open in the midst of all their chaos.

"Uh, what am I looking at right now?"

The familiar voice made the two freeze in their positions on the hard floor and they opened their eyes to see none other than Jeon Jungkook at the doorway.

- 10 May, 2022 -