Tension

"She's not here," Mal stated the obvious after they entered Audrey's dorm room.

"Maybe she's somewhere on campus?" Evie offered, turning to look at the other three vk's.

Uma was simply watching Lilith and Celia's reaction. Tho she had never been this close to Auradon's glitz and glamour, she had seen hints of it and was not impressed. Not by anything other than the taste of the food and how comfortable everything was.

Celia on the other hand immediately jumped on to the bed, marveling at how soft and bouncy it was. "It didn't even creak!" The younger girl exclaimed with a look of wonder. Even tho she was used to the bed in Evie's cottage, Audrey's bed was on a whole other level.

Uma glanced at her girlfriend, and Lilith was reacting exactly how Uma expected her to. As if it were a pink death trap.

"Celia, get off that. Princess isn't here so let's get a move on," Lilith huffed, not waiting for an answer as she turned on her heel.

"Wait," Mal scoffed, much to her half sister's annoyance. "We need to check the rest of the campus first and I don't trust you two to be alone together," She said, gesturing at Uma and Lilith.

"Actually," Ginny took a step forward, shaking her head. "I think it'll be best for just us to search. Uma and Lilith could stay here, that way we can regroup easily. Maybe you three search the room," She said, asking the vk's who weren't on Auradon's side.

The three shared a glance, Celia looking trough Audrey's vanity while Uma let herself fall down on the bed, sighing at how soft it was.

Evie turned to Lilith, who was still looking around the room in a distrustful manner. "How about it?"

"Fine, just hurry," The Gothel girl muttered, approaching the fireplace, her fingers trailing over the details of the carvings.

"What are you even looking- You know what, nevermind," Mal huffed, turning on her heel, leaving the room to check the rest of the campus.

Evie sighed before following after her best friend, making sure to smile at Celia and tell her to stay close to Uma and Lilith.

Ginny glanced at Lilith, smiling awkwardly while her older sister waved her off, letting her know she was fine with Ginny following Evie and Mal. So the younger sister did exactly that.

"Finally," Uma groaned slightly as the three former vk's left, letting herself fall down on top of Audrey's bed. "Was gonna be about time they left."

"Right?" Celia chuckled, almost immediately heading for the vanity and all the fancy, expensive jewelry it might hold. You can take the villains out of the Isle of the Lost but you can't take the Isle out of the villain.

Lilith merely let out a hum of acknowledgement, hands still roaming the carvings on the fireplace before finding something she was expecting. An victorious "Aha!" left her, only to be followed by a groan of dissapointment.

"What did you find?" Celia asked, eyes gleaming in greed and curiosity.

"A stupid story book about the princesses' mommy," Lilith scoffed, chucking it carelessly behind her.

Uma got up from the bed only to swipe the book off the ground, humming as she scammed the pages. "You looking for her diary or something? Cause I think I saw it under the bed."

"Of course a stupid, pink princess would put it in such a simple place," Lilith muttered under her breath while Uma snickered, laying back down on the bed after swiping said diary. "Come on, come on, let's read how Mal must have ruined her life. That can be fun," The sea witch grinned as Lilith and Celia both joined her on the bed.