Beginnings

A soft meow woke Lilith up from her sleep. She greeted her cat, Asmodeus, as she got up from the torn up matress laying on the floor.

She grabbed her clothing from the chipped wooden shelf, that acted like a wardrobe for her, before gently kicking against the sleeping form of her sister.

"Ginny, it's time to wake up. I'm going to the slob shop," She said, a soft mutter from Ginny letting her know she was waking up and would meet her at Dragon Hall.

As she finished getting changed she made her way down from the tower she lived in, greeting Maleficen't daughter, Mal, with a small head nod before walking to the slop shop across the street.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, Lilith is the daughter of the famous Mother Gothel. The ancient witch who had used the power of the Sun flower to keep herself young and later on kidnapped a princess who had inherited said flower's magic.

But Belle and her Beast had decided to unite all the kingdoms and place all the villains on the Isle of the Lost, an island of the shore of Auradon, with a magical dome to keep magic and wifi out. They had even commited the taboo of ressurecting villains that had passed away, purely so they could imprison them on the island. Lilith's mother was no exception.

Lilith noticed Mal running out of the slop shop, just as she was about to enter. It didn't take a genius to figure out she ran away without paying, given that this is the Isle of the Lost. And the fact that she heard a goblin cursing loudly.

She approached said goblin and gave her order; sour-milk latte, crusty oatmeal with a mushy banana mixed trough it and a some dry cereal. Once she got her order, she turned to leave but the goblin grabbed the back of her shirt.

"Oh no, I'm not letting you get away as well!" The goblin hissed loudly in her ear, making Lilith's eyes narrow. She glanced at the patrons inside the shop, a smirk appearing on her face as she locked eyes with the Gaston twins, who were oh so cleverly named Gaston Junior and Gaston the Third.

A simple raise of her eyebrow had them both abandoning their seats to unattatch the goblin's grabby hands from Lilith.

"Pleasure to do business with you boys," Lilith said dryly, standing on her tippy toes so she could pat the beefcakes on their head in a condesending manner.

As she left with her order, smiling to herself as she heard the goblin sputter excuses and weak apologies, Lilith kicked the door of the tower open, walking up the staircase only to put the bowl of oatmeal down in front of her sister, who had dragged herself out of bed.

Most of the time Gothel didn't look twice at her daughters, so Lilith had taken up the paternal role at a young age to provide for her younger sister.

"How come the goblins always let you walk?" Ginny muttered under her breath as she stuffed her face.

"We have the Gastons to thank for that," Lilith chuckled as she poured the sour-milk in a bowl for Asmodeus.

Ginny raised an eyebrow curiously, silently asking for her sister to eleborate, but Lilith stayed quiet. "You know I won't share what I'm black mailing them with."

Ginny sighed softly at the sentence, nodding slightly as she accepted the answer. She couldn't help but admire her older sister somewhat. Lilith had stayed in the shadows most of her life as she allowed Ginny to join gangs and cause trouble with her band of thieves as a normal vk would.

Meanwhile Lilith worked in the shadows, gaining information and blackmail on more than a few Isle dwellers. The reason the Gastons always made sure Lilith wouldn't have to run from the goblins, was cause she knew many things they did not want anyone to know. Thanks to that, they basically turned into her personal minions, always making sure Lilith wouldn't have a reason to share their secrets. What the young Gothel didn't have in physhical strength, she made up in wits.