It's going down

"Come on, it's 11, it's time you get up." Uma said, staring at the bundled up blankets that was her Second mate.

"No thanks," Lilith's voice sounded muffled, the Gothel girl pulling the blankets tighter around her.

Sighing loudly, the sea witch sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come on, what is it that kingy said that got you so upset? You've been refusing to tell us all day."

Hesitance flashed across Lilith's face, sitting up slowly. "I... I guess I know who my dad is."

"So? As long as its not Gaston or Captain Hook I don't see the problem," Uma smirked slightly as Lilith huffed in amusement.

"It's not," She said, sitting up straight. "It's just..." Trailing of, the girl shook her head, getting out of bed. "He's also Mal's father."

Uma's jaw dropped. "You're actually related to that dark fairy? Damn," She muttered, getting back on her feet. "Damn then did we luck out or what?"

"Huh?" Lilith frowned as she looked at Uma, who grabbed the other girl's hands with a grin.

Softly squeezing Lilith's hands, Uma pulled the other girl closer. "Oh come on. Do you know what that means? It means that you might be able to do magic when the barrier is down. You'll have another way to defend yourself from those who try to hurt you, aside from stabbing them and letting us handle it." Uma's expression softened at the way Lilith's shoulders seemed to relax slightly.

"Besides, it just goes to show how much better than Mal we are. We don't leave friends behind." Uma said sternly, grinning when Lilith softly squeezed her hands.

"You're right. I'm gonna deal with that whole ordeal later. We have a wand to get, after all," Lilith smiled, trying to ignore the nagging voices of her thoughts.

"That's the spirit, now get dressed!" Uma smirked, grabbing Lilith's hat and shoving it into her hands. "I'll meet you on deck, okay?"

At Lilith's nod Uma left, feeling rather satisfied for helping her friend get out of her slump.

The girl in red sighed softly, unable to wipe the smile off her face as she thought about how much Uma cared. Now that she could look back on it without feeling panicked, she once again realised just how much those three cared about her. It went without saying, that the feeling and protectiveness was mutual.

She glanced around the room as she grabbed her sword, checking to make sure she didn't forget anything before joining the rest of the crew.

Glaring at the contrast between the Isle's sky, which was always filled with dark clouds, and Auradon's sky right beyond the barrier, which rarely had any clouds at all, the girl looked around for her friends.

Gil was in the crow nest, on look out duty for the Isle traitors and Ginny. Meanwhile Uma and Harry seemed to hang around the king, Uma keeping an eye towards the docks while Harry was pestering Ben.

Shaking her head with a small smile, Lilith walked towards Gil, climbing towards the crow-nest.

Once she reached the top, Gil helped pull her up. "How are you feeling? You normally don't sleep in," Gil asked, the concern clear on his face.

Lilith smiled slightly, pushing some hair out of the blond boy's face. "Don't worry, I'm okay now."

"Okay, good," Gil grinned, turning back to the docks. "Oh yeah, watcha think of my face paint?" He asked, gesturing to the black and orange stripes and spots on his face.

"Looks good," She chuckled, looking at the land below them, looking for the Rotten five. They were nowhere to be found yet. "What's the time?"

"11:15, I think?" Gil shrugged slightly, also looking around. "Hey, what's the first thing you want to do once we're out there?" He asked, gesturing to Auradon with one hand while holding onto the ship with the other.