Other Side

The Isle was even more busy than ever before. Having lost Two big shots on the Isle within the span of one year, Maleficent first and then Uma, caused different gangs to rise up, wanting to overthrow the power dynamic.

But unaware to most people outside the Lost Revenge's crew, Uma was always in the waters around the Isle, looking desperately for a weak point she could attack to free the others. Which means that if they needed her guidance, the crew could always talk to her, even if it was a bit difficult to pin her down sometimes.

Which brought Lilith here, sitting in a rowboat by herself as she talked to the sea witch on the other side of the barrier. "Please, they've been more relentless lately. Nobody asides from us know you're still around so they think they can challenge us," Lilith scoffed, leaning her elbows on the edge of the boat.

A thoughtful look crossed Uma's face as the sea witch mulled something over. "Maybe we should focus more on uniting the Isle."

"On what now?" Lilith blinked, somewhat suprised at the thought.

Uma put a hand under her chin, thinking things over. "I'm thinking... What's the entire reason Auradon is such a force to be reckoned with?"

"Cause they have magic?" Lilith scoffed, not seeing Uma's point.

"They are united under one crown. One leader, perhaps we should try that."

Glancing towards the docks, Lilith frowned as she turned back to the captain. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, we are villains at the end of the day."

"It's as Gil said," Uma said, her tentacles swooshing around in the cold water. "Even villains should have a sense of community. Perhaps that is the thing we are missing. You can't deny, having a crew makes things easier. Imagine what everyone together would do."

Sighing at the fact that Uma had a point, Lilith nodded slightly. "I'll bring it up with the rest. Anything else?"

Shaking her head, Uma and Lilith bid each other farewell, one rowing back to the shore as the other dived back into the deep blue sea.

Uniting everyone on the Isle of the Lost? Yeah right, like that was gonna happen.

The whole damn reason they were still here cause was five vk's lost sight of their goal. No, putting your trust in anyone aside from their own group would only end up in disasters. For that to work they'd need to have something anyone would want, like a ticket out of here.

Which had been taken from them, TWICE, by the same people.

Groaning loudly, Lilith put the oars away, jumping on the shore as soon as she reached it. Having one hand on the hilt of her sword, she walked towards the Lost Revenge, always ready to jump into action may it be necessary.

As soon as the ship was in sight, she relaxed, her hand lowering again the second her feet hit the familair deck.

"So?" Gil asked, looking up from his card game with Desiree.

"Uma wants us to try to unite the Isle." Lilith sighed, the pirates reacting exactly how she expected them. Shouts of protests and arguments filled the air. Luckily all it took was one 'Zip it!' from Harry before the wharf rats kept their mouths shut again.

Turning to Lilith, Harry raised an eyebrow. "Did she say how?"

Shaking her head, the girl sat down on one of the crates they used as chairs. "No."

"Then get thinking everyone!" Harry barked. Just like everyone else, he'd been more on edge with Uma on the other side of the barrier. As if to add insult to injury, the barrier sometimes seemed to play tricks on their sight. Sometimes they could hear their captain but not see her, or see her but not hear her. Without a doubt fairy godmother's doing.