Isle of the Doomed

"Ready?" Lilith asked Uma once the latter exited Ursula's fish and chips, for the last time hopefully.

Lilith was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over her chest as she looked at the sea witch.

Sophie had fled Ursula's fish and chips with the hat about an hour ago and the pirates have been making the last check ups before their big adventure.

"Born ready," Uma smirked, putting her hands on her hips as the two walked to the ship.

The captain turned to Harry while Lilith observed the crew. "Ready?"

Harry grinned, rising his freshly cleaned hook. "Ready."

"Can we hurry up and eat after this?" Gil asked no one in particular, making Lilith chuckle softly.

"Let's get going," Uma said, as the crew started on getting the ship ready to set sail. The teal haired girl walked to the front of the ship, pulling her sword from it's sheathe as she turned to her crew. "Pirates! Somewhere on the Isle of the Doomed is a treasure chest that holds the pieces of a necklace that belonged to my mother! If we find it, I can call that fool Triton's trident from the sea and use it to win our freedom from this island prison! Are you with me?"

Lilith couldn't help but smile slightly as the pirates around her cheered at Uma's declaration.

The captain put her sword in the air. "We ride with the tide!"

Harry repeated after his captain, cheering as loudly as he could while Gil said it more so to fit in.

Lilith looked at the ground when she noticed the silence, looking up only to find the pirate crew looking at her. "Oh for Lucifer's sake-We ride with the tide!"

"Glad you caught on," Uma snickered as the ship left the docks. A curious crowd gathered by the harbor to watch as it pulled away, some tossing rotten tomatoes at the ship's bow in the usual Isle send-off.

As Harry took the wheel, Lilith walked towards Uma, joining her at the front of the ship. The dark haired girl didn't let go of the railing and tightened her grip everytime the ship swayed.

Uma raised an eyebrow as she noticed it. "What, sea sick?"

"No, not really," Lilith shook her head, trying her best not to glance at the waters below her. "Just... I can't swim," She confessed while Uma's eyes widened.

"You're on a ship while you can't even swim?"

"Don't remind me," Lilith sighed, rolling her eyes slightly.

While the Gothel girl stared at the sea, Uma seemed to get restless by how slow everything was going. She turned to Harry, asking him how they could possible go faster.

Lilith stared in slight amusement at the two, unable to hide her grin from the bickering duo. As Uma started climbing one of the masts, Lilith walked over to Harry, staring curiously at Uma. "What is she doing?"

"Undoing all the sails while not knowing the first thing about a ship," Harry grinned, content to watch Uma climb up. He'd get to say 'I told you so' in a bit.

But as the ship moved and Uma almost lost her footing, she glared down at Harry. "I suppose this is the moment where you'd say I told you so?"

"I might have." Harry shrugged. "But now you've gone and ruined it. I suppose I'll have to come up there and help you out. It does take two to unfurl a sail. You know that, don't you?"

Uma's silence was answer enough as Harry started climbing up to help her undo the sails.

Lilith snickered, staring at the two of them.