Chapter 10

Yin sat on her bike satisfied. Despite being a dragon, her human form is prone to weakness. Such as being exhausted after hours upon hours of sex. Something that Paul couldn't stop. He was just so horny and it never went away. Yin slightly glared as he chuckled her way. She had hoped she wasn't pregnant. She just bonded with these four. She'd like to wait before even thinking of children. The likeliness of vampires breeding sexually is almost unheard of but dragons are extremely fertile.

There have been mix breeds of dragons with many other creatures such as wolves, ghouls, sirens, even humans. Although, some don't survive. Those who do evolve. Their bodies change to help them survive the environment. Some had went into hiding while others went out with a bang. She had looked for the evolved ones but... Even the mix breeds didn't make it. The dragon hunts had become so large in scale that nearly every country had a couple parties. That's what she called them. Humans who banded together and hunted down the supernatural. Parties...

She had helped some other creatures in the past avoid or even fight parties but... No dragons were there. She checked everywhere she could. Nothing. She even went onto the old territory no dragon should set foot in for it belonged to the first blooded. The dragon who was first. Created itself actually. Was a small lizard but it had fallen into a hole that humans deemed bottomless. It was not. Down below was some old bones of different supernatural species and some radioactive chemical. The lizard interacted with it and drank the blood of what was left of the species to survive. It evolved. Became so much more.

It flew out of that hole and wrecked havoc on every village it came across. Strange thing is, this happened before radioactive waste was even created. Nobody knows where it could've came from.

Going back to the territory. Yin traveled there and found nothing. Except the dead body of the first. It's body not yet deteriorated but not alive either. She couldn't help it and drank it's blood. Now she's waiting to see what'll happen to her.

Despite being on a new clan of sorts, she still doesn't care for her own life. She will fight whoever fights her but if she were to chose between life or death, she'd die. But she wasn't quite ready to stop her heart. That's not how she wanted to go. She wanted to go out with a bang. With something absolutely awesome and probably reckless.

Snap snap snap

Blinking her eyes she looked to who snapped in her face. It was David. He has a cigarette hang from his mouth as he quirked an eyebrow. "You on earth darling~?" He asked and chuckled as she glared. She loved how dark he spoke and the nicknames they gave her. Absolutely sexy to her. How deep they can make their voices in such short time. She might have to go back to the cave for more.

She grumbled and snatched his cigarette. His mouth slightly open as he watched her place it in her mouth. She rolled her eyes. "Not even lit." She mumbled with her teeth clenching onto it. Putting her hands in front of her mouth a small light lit and when she pulled them away, pow! Her cigarette was lit. She took a puff and pulled it from her mouth. Puffing it into his face. He groaned as he sniffed it. She chuckled and put it back in her mouth.

"There they are." Paul spoke up. All eyes turned. They all saw Star walking with her new boy toy behind her. She didn't really like how starstruck he was. Starstruck. Ha! No pun intended. Sorry.

Anyways she wasn't as sappy as that. She liked strength and absolute brutish behavior. She was very stubborn when she wanted to be.

When the two got to a red bike everyone had rode towards them. Yin on her own bike. The two looked at everyone when they surrounded them. "Where you going Star?" David asked as he slightly tilted his head. Damn that edge in his voice made Yin want to tear him apart. Not too violently though.