Chapter 9

WARNING: SEX AND ALCOHOL. DONT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

"Ahhh!" Paul screamed as he was chuckled across the water. A drenched Yin stood on the rocks looking annoyed. "We don't have that many clothes for me you assholes!" Marko was laughing hard and squealed running fast when Yin reached for him next.

Yin's eyebrow twitched annoyed. Seems that her bitch face will still remain. Suddenly someone grabbed her waist. She jumped and looked back. It was David. He put his face in her neck and sniffed. "You smell amazing." He mumbled. She believed it was because she still smelled like blood. She rolled her eyes and slightly leaned into him.

He gripped her waist tighter. "Yin." She looked to him again. He lifted his head showing his vampire face. "Would you like to not be the last one anymore?" He asked. She looked confused. "David I can't turn people with my blood like you can." She explained to him. He chuckled darkly. "I know. But we have another way of creating more." He slowly started undoing her soaked corset. Suddenly her face was covered in a heavy blush. "You bastard!" She was totally a tsundere.

She went to punch him but a hand stopped her. Looking at the perpetrator, it was Dwayne. "W-what?" He lifted her hand to his face and kissed it. Suddenly all weight on her chest and stomach left. Looking down, her eyes widened. Her corset had fell into the ground. Her breasts bouncing free. A large scar in the center of her chest in between her breasts was now visible. Dwayne softly traced it.

She growled. She hadn't been sexual with anyone in a long time. She had almost forgotten the feeling. David kissed her neck and licked a spot before biting it. She squeaked. Dwayne then kissed her gently but deeply.

David started kissing down her neck to her shoulder. Both boys started sitting her down. David behind her and Dwayne in front. Marko quickly ran over wanting to be part of the action and Paul swam out of the water. Both dirty blondes removed their clothes quickly. David softly grabbed her breasts from behind as Dwayne kissed the other side of her neck. She hummed softly and bit her lip.

Dwayne moved out of the way and kissed her from the side as Marko started stripping her bottom layers. Dwayne pulled away and stood up, removing her clothes slowly. She watched with clouded eyes. Her blush heavy and heating her face.

Her underwear suddenly torn from her body. She looked down ready to yell at who did it, probably Marko; but someone grabbed her mouth and yanked her head back making her back arch. It was David as he kept her muffled. Paul went to her front and started sucking on her right nipple as David played with the left. She moaned quietly, which could be barely heard behind his hand.

Suddenly she squealed as she felt something wet touch her pussy. Looking down just barely she had seen Marko. He licked teasingly before stuffing his tongue in deep. She shivered and moaned. Her hand clenching as she shook. Someone grabbed her right hand and put something long and thick in it. Just barely glancing, it was Dwayne. He had pulled his dick out. He looked at her with dark yet bright yellow eyes. She understood what he'd wanted but decided to refuse. She kept her hand there but hadn't moved. Suddenly feeling a harsh slap against her ass. She yelped and despite not seeing who it was, she expected it to be David.

"You better jack him off kitten~. Or you'll have to face punishment." She's never been with someone this dominating. She shivered at the threat but complied. She slowly stroked him as he sighed. Suddenly tightening her hand and slamming her hand down to the base, Dwayne choked on a moan as he faltered a second.

She stroked him fast as she was being eaten out. Marko being quite loud as she leaked over his mouth. Her body quickly lurching forward as two fingers quickly slid into her. Her mouth uncovered as it opened wide in a moan. A dick stuffed down into it. She choked slightly from the surprise and looked up with one eye open. It was Paul. He smirked down to her with quite a sexual glint in his eyes. He gripped her hair and slowly started thrusting into her mouth. She greedily sucked on him as he did so.