"Mama feisty, I like that." He then walked away.

"Already attracting boys." Ava laughed.

"You already know."

We laughed and walked in the house. It smelt of beer and alcohol. I least I'm going to get my chipotle.

"Where the chipotle bar at?"

"Oh, I lied there's no chipotle bar."

I looked at her and stuck up the middle finger.

"Fuck you."

I went to the living room and watched all these hoes dancing on the men who were just sitting down in chairs. I saw this one couple who were just having sex on the floor. Both naked. Where's the chill? I sighed and scrolled through twitter.

"Why you sittin' alone baby girl?"

I looked up and saw a sex god.

Wow. He was cute.

"Um..I..."

He laughed.

"Are you nervous around me or something?"

This is embarrassing as fuck.

I laughed.

"I guess so."

He sat down next to me, I tensed up and scooted over.

"I'm not going to bite you baby girl."

He needs to stop saying baby girl.

"Stop saying baby girl." I groaned.

He smirked. "Why?"

"Because it's a turn on." I blushed and said quietly.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear you."

"I said because I don't like that word."

He laughed again.

"You didn't say that. You said it was a turn on."

I groaned.

"Is it your life goal to embarrass me?"

He chuckled. "I'm Kevin. Kevin Alston."

"I'm Marisa. Marisa Rush."

"Nice to meet you, tell me about yourself, Marisa."

What does he want to know.

"Umm...I'm 17 I got to Hamilton high school, I have a little brother named Jayden, he's 2. I had an older sister but she passed away in a car accident, ever since then my dad has been yelling and stuff, he just hasn't been the same. My favorite color is blue and I love love love Chipotle. Nothing special."

He smiled. His smile oh my god. He had perfect teeth. I'm going to die and he's going to be the one to blame.

"Looks like we have somethings in common. My mom and dad died in a car accident a couple months ago," A tear rolled down his cheek. "I take care of my seven year old sister, sarah. I pay rent with the money my parents left behind and the money I earn from working after school and on the weekends sometimes. I make a lot of mistakes but I'm still a kid and I'm going to mess up. My favorite color is blue too and I like food. AND I go to the same school as you "

He did a low chuckle while a tear went down my face.

"Don't cry baby girl." He used his thumb to wipe away the tear that was coming down my face.

"It's all good. Things happen for a reason."

I'm attracted to him, it's official.

"Uh..um, Will you excuse me?"

"Are you leaving me?"

"No! No! I'll be right back."

He did a sly smile.

"Okay."

I made my way through the party to find Ava and Ally. I found them dancing on the floor to "Nasty Freestyle." This was my song. I ran back to Kevin.

"Kevin come dance with me, I love this song."

He shrugged. "Sure."

I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it. Oy.

We made our way to the dance floor next to Ally and Ava.

"Hey guys." I said to them.

"Hey." they greeted back.

I grabbed Kevin's shoulders and he grabbed my waist we started swaying to the music. I turned around and started twerking as he controlled my hips. Well at least tried to control my hips. My hips have a mind of it's own.

"Damn baby girl."

::Skips to end of the song::

"Baby girl....You can twerk for real, I'm out of breath and you were doing all the work."

I laughed.

"You already know I got curves that could kill."

"I know now." He smirked and I blushed.

"You make me blush ever 2 seconds." I said trying to hold back my smile.

"I am a charmer."

"Well Mr. Charmer, I have to go my friends are about to leave me."

I nodded my head towards my friends who were walking out the door.

"Can I get your number."

"Sure, give me your phone."

We switched phones and put our numbers in. I saved my name as Future Wife and he named his as Future Husband. We both laughed at the same time.

"Great minds think alike."He said winking at me.

I laughed.

"Bye Kevin." I kissed his cheek and walked away. But I heard him say...

"Goodbye beautiful."

::Flashback over::

~

_____________________

Just to tell you guys how her and kevin met.

2 votes for next chapter.

Follow me on instagram: @tbdpictures