Perverts and a new face

"Can you see anything?" "Shh! Quiet." Your eyebrow twitched as the voices of the two cats reached your ears. The door had creaked a long time ago and you had jumped into the shower just in time for them to miss the scene. A quiet sigh left your lips as you washed your hair and the scent of lavender filled the air. Turning around with your back to the showerhead, you saw you hadn't closed the curtain all the way and locked eyes with the grey and red ones of the cats. Their eyes grew to plates as they darted over your exposed body to rest on your breasts. A blush spread over your cheeks as a scream left your lips, grabbing the curtain to cover yourself. "GET OUT! Perverts!" The cats hurried away as a shampoo bottle went flying in their direction. With a loud thumb, the door closed behind them and you let go of the curtain. "Damn cats." You muttered with a sigh and resumed finishing your shower.

Wrapping a towel around yourself, you stepped out of the bathroom just to land in a tiny puddle of blood. A little shriek left your lips as you jumped back and your eyes ran over your bedroom. "Law? Kid? Where are you?" You yelled, walking from room to room just to find them on the couch. "Guys?" You asked, poking one of the felines softly. Both faces turned to faces yours and then you saw the small stream of blood coming from their noses. "Hey, (y/n)-ya." "Hey Sexy." Both said, eyeing you from head to toe. "Perverts." You muttered, wiping away some left blood from their noses and walked back to your bedroom. "What? You called us. Now you're going away?!" Kid screamed up as he walked behind you. "I'm going to change." You muttered and the cat beamed to you. "Can I see?" Coming to a halt, Kid bumped into your legs. "Of course not." You said, making fists of your hands and looked back.

The space where the cat was supposed to be was empty and you made a full turn to see if he was somewhere else. Scratching the back of your head in confusion you shrugged and walked to your bedroom. Not knowing the cats were hiding under your bed to peek on you, you closed the door and took off the towel from your form. Walking to your closet to find something to wear, you hummed a tune that was in your head ever since the shower. As you opened one of the lower drawers, you heard a gasp and turned your head slightly to try to catch the same sound again. Unfortunately, it never came and you went on with a little shrug of your shoulders. Picking your undies and later your whole outfit, you brought it to your bed. Suddenly, you heard the patter of tiny feet scurrying off under your bed and you bent down on your knees to look under the furniture. It was dark and you sneezed because of the dust. "Maybe I should clean up under there today or tomorrow." You muttered, heaving yourself up with your hand on the bed. Red and grey filled your sight as you looked straight into the eyes of the little devils you shared your house with. "KYAA!"

Both cats jumped into the air at the sound and you quickly covered your chest with your arms. "Damn it, guys. Get out! Leave me alone, already!" Both cats shook their head as their eyes watched your form. "I will hit you." You threatened and a broad grin appeared on their faces. "Animal harassment." They sing sang and you held up a fist in a threatening way. "I give you a couple of seconds to get out or I will hit you." "Nah, you won't." They retorted. Little did they know, you really would and they walked away with a bump on their heads. "She's harsh. We only wanted to see her naked." Kid muttered and you threw a shoe to him. A loud groan left your lips as you fell face first onto your bed later on with your clothes on. The scream that followed was muffled by the pillow over your head and Law came to the rescue. "(y/n)-ya?" His paw touched your arm and you swatted backwards to him. "(y/n)-ya." He said louder as he crawled under the pillow to come into your view. "(y/n)-ya." He said once again as your eyes locked with his, sending daggers to the smaller creature. "What?" You growled and the cat pawed your nose. "(y/n)-ya. Hungry." He deadpanned and you jumped up, letting the pillow fall on Law's face. "Go get your own food." You yelled at him and he frowned. "But you can do that better as you have hands."